Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I hope the Panthers are ready to be 1-3. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Pretty sure 77 was supposed to pick up the LB after the chip, but he didn't get off the initial block fast enough.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Of all the cool rear end rappers they could have picked they went with loving LeCrae for the Falcons?

Hell yeah nothing says Falcons 4 Lyle quite like a Christian rapper

*looks at Matt Ryan*

Yeah, I guess it works.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Athanatos posted:

Maybe Outkast didnt want to be associated with a franchise that has been slowly fading away like Marty McFly since Vick left

This isn't at all accurate. The 5 years after Vick left were the most successful stretch in franchise history.

Props on the Back to the Future reference, though. :respek:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Matt Ryan's current stat line is loving nuts.

119 passer rating on the season.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Which of you two was all upset that someone called Matt Ryan good in the QB thread?

It was me.

Also, his stat line against the Raiders, Buccs and Saints is about to count for gently caress-all.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Matt Ryan makes super lovely throws, although he seemed like an unstoppable monster against the Saints. I guess his ability varies like most people. He had a super good night on Monday.

Against the Buccs, passes were behind receivers constantly, and he didn't see wide-open guys. He was clearly the reason we lost that game.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

My sarcasm detector moved a bit...

I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

The guy has hit or miss performances, and he was real real bad against the Buccs. He had SO MANY loving throws end up behind guys.

Against the Saints? Different story altogether. He seemed unstoppable. Guys were hit in stride, on the numbers, frozen rope passes into coverage... he was a different person.

edit: Looks like cutting off my dick and genitals worked after all!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

He missed some, but he is not the reason they lost. Giving up 31 at home to the Buccs, with all the boneheaded penalties is the reason they lost.

You are right though, he threw behind his wr's a few times.

No excuse not to hang at least 30 points on the loving Buccs. Our defense was shaky, sure, but the Buccs defense is hot garbage. Matt Ryan played a defense that was tailored to exploit his weaknesses. His former head coach and offensive coordinator on the other side of the field.

Edit:

They basically stayed in Tampa 2 all day, taking away his already pretty lovely deep-game. He was off-timing or inaccurate on the crossing routes and we ended up only scoring 24. Would have been less if not for a busted coverage on Sanu in the first half.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Sep 29, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I hear you, they left plays out for sure. I dunno man. I dunno if it was game 1 weirdness or what, but I'm way more worried about the defense than I am the offense. Cam is going to have a career day at the rate we are going.

Trufant has had some lovely moments the last few games too.

I hope he cleans up the mistakes.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm not certain I'll ever see a show more spectacular than Katy Perry... she rode a giant robot diamond lion across the field... who's gonna top that?

VVV Haha, yeah, I can't wait. I Hope it features tons and tons of kneeling.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Diva Cupcake posted:

Look, white people.

"deceptive speed" is a white people dog whistle, yes.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

adaz posted:

You deserved jake locker & Mike Mularkey

Whoa, there mother fucker. I wouldn't wish Mike Mularkey on my worst enemy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I love the guy and all, but he should probably just hang them up. Too many injuries, he isn't who he once was, he spends more time under the knife than he does on the field.

Go into the white light, Sean...it's ok. And not the one above the surgery table...

He was looking good though, and it makes me sad that he was twice injured out for the year in garbage time.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

He made some plays, but in coverage he was a liability. My only concern from his injury is the depth at LB if Jones and Campbell can't go. Jones sounds like he is ok, thankfully, and Campbell was practicing last week in a limited fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love Spoon and he brought an energy and swagger on the defense that was needed, but man he just cannot stay healthy.

b...but... this was his redemption campaign! :cry:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Yeah. Dan Quinn looks like he used to be about 400 bills and uses large wind breakers to conceal the large amounts of loose skin.

He played defensive lineman in highschool.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I was kind of surprised the Onion didn't do an article about Brady getting fat and out of shape from watching football for a month. There was a legit article where he exclaimed how amazing the Redzone channel is - he had never seen it before.

Yeah, there's no way in hell that's true.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gynecolojustice posted:

Thomas Jones is in Luke Cage

yesssssssssssssssssss, talk more about Luke Cage.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Can someone explain to me how the Rams are 3-1

Poise

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I'm sorry.

Tremendous Poise

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

nerve posted:

i sincerely do not understand the ironic mike grimes liking. shes a trashperson. a poo poo bag garbage trashperson. a fucker.

Noone ironically likes her. She's the worst. How Brent has unironcally liked her this long is a mystery, thought at this point I'm going to assume "dynamite in the sack".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

Why do they not call holding anymore?

something something offense sells tickets something something

• Locked thread