Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

A good remedy to never having changed my avatar to match my username change a few months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Oh. Oh no.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Hitachi magic wand posted:

Pretty unimpressed with my name change. I think I'll change it to something football related.

Yeah, at least mine is capitalized. Yours is even a proper noun.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Intruder posted:

Being a Texans fan is worse than being a Browns fan, there I said it

Hopefully this post will spark a screed from a Patriots or Packers fan about the hell of having a team be brought up as a Superbowl hopeful every year and then repeatedly get knocked out of the playoffs in a NFCCG/AFCCG.

latinotwink1997 posted:

Well, I think I lost the name game

No, in fact, that looks a lot like winning. It sounds like an AIM screenname if AIM was popular in 2010.

Are there still threads around suggesting lovely names? The one that I always remember is FINAL FANTASY KEVIN, and it's still great.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Kalli posted:

Players of the week:

AFC:
O: QB Trevor Siemian - 4 TD's against the Bengals
D: CB Marcus Peters - Two ints in Ryan Fitzpatrick's very very bad day.
ST: P Ryan Allen - 4 Punts inside the Houston 10, 0 return yards

NFC:
O: QB Carson Wentz - Took a big steaming poo poo on the Steelers
D: DE Everson Griffen - Ate Cam Newton's soul. Hit him a bunch, sacked him twice
ST: K Dustin Hopkins - gently caress if I know

Not sure where the historical information is for players of the week, but, according to the Vikings twitter, there has been a representative from the Vikings in the last five regular season player of the week announcements. That seems like a good thing.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Dan Quinn looks like the kind of guy who doesn't listen to a bunch of pinheads about "medical science" and "risk management".

I miss Miami's cool buff coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

:eng101: that was Dan Campbell

Wasn't confusing the two, he just seemed like another dude who would also have that attitude regarding nerds "facts" about "science".

• Locked thread