Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

Goo Goo Dolls and Bills lol

Just ordered a Dropkick Murphys New England one, only partially to annoy Ehud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

shyduck posted:

I'm not hip enough to know who Diplo is :saddowns:

Me either. A DJ of some sort. The Roots were probably too expensive.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

If/when Ladarius Greene ever comes off PUP, I just don't know how teams will be able to defend this team. Of course that means nothing, but theoretically drat

Yeah I wouldn't bet on a player with 1000 receiving yards since 2012 turning into even Martellus Bennett.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He really only needs a play or two per game. I mean, it's not like defenses aren't already contending with AB and Le'Veon who are the work horses. I'm willing to bet he can manage that workload just fine

Eh, if you guys can get another WR going I could see that.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Febreeze posted:

There are games when the Patriots certainly have a chance to lose but frankly it's just stupid to ever pick against them at any point and just enjoy the few games they do fail to win.

They lost to the Chip Kelly Eagles last year. It was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

blue squares posted:

I'd vote Miko over Trump

QTIYD

• Locked thread