Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Wentz is good until he isn't.

The optimist is thrilled with what he's doing, the pessimist just prints out a picture of RG3 and taps it over and over again anytime you say something nice about Wentz.

A better comparison is the one I'm constantly reading between Wentz and Sanchez. Sanchez also started 3-0 and proceeded to lose 6 of his next 7 games. They aren't the same player at all but they both end with a z...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kirios posted:

Thanks for changing your names everyone now I have no idea who the gently caress any of you are.

I just assume you're all Patriots and Seahawks fans now.

A fate worse than death

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kirios posted:

everyone but you

you're a browns fan

W--bu--wha---no :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Players of the week:

AFC:
O: QB Trevor Siemian - 4 TD's against the Bengals
D: CB Marcus Peters - Two ints in Ryan Fitzpatrick's very very bad day.
ST: P Ryan Allen - 4 Punts inside the Houston 10, 0 return yards

NFC:
O: QB Carson Wentz - Took a big steaming poo poo on the Steelers
D: DE Everson Griffen - Ate Cam Newton's soul. Hit him a bunch, sacked him twice
ST: K Dustin Hopkins - gently caress if I know

Siemian getting it makes me wish Wentz didn't

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

He really does.

I think he's proven he's not a very good head coach, but I kind of want him as a head coach with two great coordinators who do all the work and he's just there to give interviews and be fun.

Like, can we make Jim Schwartz the real head coach while Rex gets to be the front man?

Nope, Jim is ours and nobody else can have him, our defense is sooo good right now

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Pats always win.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Blarfk posted:

Wait. What about last week?