Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

My new name is good and you should be ashamed at not having drank horchata before.

A pro name av combo imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Too many drat people changed their names

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

Horchata looks like a glass of cum so I never tried it.

Good to know it's delicious though.

Since when has a glass of cum stopped you?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Same

though now Im lost among the sea change

We need a boat

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

the mean lunch lady posted:

Come get your sloppy joes FUCKERS

Motherfucker better give me an extra roll

Grittybeard posted:

Damnit Now I want an ann frank fanfic. Who will post delusional screeds on forever champs Oklahoma, Tulsa, Navy and Oklahoma City along with Bush family conspiracies.

TFF is unhealthy for you.

¡¿Okc are the forever champs?!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Hello, I am here to give a friendly reminder to all Bengals and Dolphins posters.

What you think of the game... it doesn't matter. What a good team is, what a bad team is... irrelevant.

The Bengals Never Beat The DolphinsTM

Will you be glad the Bengals lost?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The Bengals rule you bitch!!!

Got some good meth

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

adaz posted:

You should probably be less smug when you're on your 2nd NFL team currently ranked near the bottom in every offensive category. And your former team jettisoned all your old players and is busy tearing up the NFL in offense.

Also I do not understand the JJ Watt backlash. He's this generation's lawrence taylor and is loving amazing. Just stay away from some of the fawning and appreciate the all time great who can destroy games at defense, those guys don't come around very often and it's super sad he's out for the year.

gently caress jj watt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

adaz posted:

You deserved jake locker & Mike Mularkey

I'm sorry duke of football opinions that I prefer pass rushers in the Suh/Haynesworth/Suggs/Burfict over whitebread watt my truest apologies

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

adaz posted:

Suh is amazing, and as a Nebraska fan I love him most dearly. In college he was exactly what Watt was - an unstoppable force able to dominate games and throw quarterbacks around like rag dolls. He can't really do that in the NFL with any sort of consistency especially now that he is stuck on whatever it is that the dolphins assembled. JJ Watt can. Actually none of those guys can and it's not even particularly close. The comparison to his destruction of defenses is basically Reggie white (:3:) in the 80s, the last player who just absolutely dominated in all aspects of the game head and shoulders above the competition.

https://theringer.com/jj-watt-antonio-brown-rob-gronkowski-nfl-position-kings-f1634d2647d1#.6e0cu8862

I like how you read that and thought this dude is being completely serious and thinks Suh is better than watt MUST SHOW HIM WRONG

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That qb1 must be sexy has gently caress

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

#1 overall pick Marcus Mariota

This is news to me

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Mariota hasn't been playing well and isn't getting help from his wrs still has an over 60% completion percentage :getin:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Gatts posted:

Gordon should be the go to example for parents not to have their kids so weed. Not even once. "Kids do you want to make millions, be idiolized, be up to your neck in women? Or throw it all away for weed? Just look at Josh Gordon. Now look at Gronk and JJ Watt."

This is ironic right?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I have been reborn and the Titans will win

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol wth

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/780118314035011584?s=09

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's Sunday everyone let's all take a moment to morn for our fellow goons who are Brown fans because it's been hell every Sunday for them since 1999 and also our Texan fans because really they have it worse

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Can someone explain to me how the Rams are 3-1

Jeff Fisher bullshit combined with the titans aren't allowed to have nice things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Brannock posted:

Thank you for the education

About time someone gave you some

• Locked thread