Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Athanatos posted:

I apologize on the behalf of the AFC South for anyone who wakes up early on Sunday to watch the Colts Jags in London.

I get up early for 49ers tailgating because my father-in-law is a crazy person I'm just happy to have something on TV that isn't bloviating talking heads to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Is a life without even knowledge of horchata even worth living

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Amy Pole Her tip toppiest tier name

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If they have Ray Lewis on Chad's A Football Life and don't ask him about Chad blowing himself up on Ray Lewis the whole thing is a farce

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Nothing is as good as blowjobs.

is that why your motto is "do what you love"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bury the Texans season in an $18 million letterman's jacket

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If SA wanted Maximum Chaos they should make a thread where they make your name just slightly different from another forums user so you get Wal Mart brand forums posters.

Hey guys its me your friend Lord Waffle Bear

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

You'll have to hold out for a few seasons until Lamar Jackson is eligible

Man leave me my Chip Kelly-Lamar Jackson fever dreams its all I have

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dez has a hairline fracture in his leg time for Cole Beasley to get 25 receptions for 200 yards against SF

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tomsula was an amazing line coach though tbh, which is why making him head coach was double annoying. Everyone knew he was a one year wonder going in and we were going to sacrifice Jimmy T's coaching for Jed's puppet show

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

I'd rather have some idiot from sports radio (or Bill Simms) take care of the jokes while our head coach is busy preparing the team to go 4-0. But that's just me.

But you guys really need to watch the Rex&Rob "not Hard Knocks" show. The fact that they spent their evenings watching TV and bagging baseball cards is just insane - not as insane as him shouting "MASSIVE SUCCESS" like a TV show character but insane nonetheless.

I keep giggling about this post

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers image seems more appropriate for the NY Giants

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

This actually happened.

and the spookiest part was it was on Halloween ooooOOOOOhhhh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Good thing I looked it up to find BOMP's post

second fuckin post in the whole goddamn thread and he spoils the ending

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3577948

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Have you ever heard their song Shipping Up to Boston I think I heard it on a Pats broadcast once

Or was it a Red Sox broadcast. I heard it once or twice I think.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JPrime posted:

wtf is a Dierks Bentley?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This man was asked if the Vikings had his number

This man crushed the hopes and dreams of the Patriots twice

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I mean there are a lot of non-Christians but I don't think they have a problem with people invoking him

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lady Gaga's half time show is gonna be awesome and weird and it's gonna make so many old people uncomfortable

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lady Gaga and Beyonce had a banger together so she might be the guest, despite being at the Super Bowl last year

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you want Chip Kelly talking down to you about the Zone Read

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/781584433677688832

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

In statistics that make No Goddamned Sense

The San Francisco Forty Niners of Santa Clara lead the league with the lowest opponent points per game at home since the beginning of last season (15.0)

Also they've allowed the second most points per game on the road in the same time frame (33.11, 0.33 behind the Jags)

What the goddamned gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Can we please stop talking the former best coach in the NFL it hurts too much thanks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/782740274929958913

:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Pffffttt more like dakhasalreadylostagamethereforeisntasgoodaswentzorseimian.com

I don't see what the big deal is, Goff hasn't lost AND hasn't thrown a pick so

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers confirm an Achilles tear for Bowman.

I wouldn't blame him if he just can't bear rehabbing something awful again and calls it quits. He just got back to form from the NFCCG knee explosion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Niners literally cannot stop being evil

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/03/santa-clara-community-group-claims-dark-money-is-influencing-election/

• Locked thread