Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My boss is a Steelers fan. How much shittalking is too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

free name changes in GBS: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792025

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I threw myself to the wolves too. May as well make this place as confusing as possible.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gynecolojustice posted:

I browse with avatars off so this is all a disaster

literally just turned mine back on because it's gonna take a minute. although i won't forget you.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gynecolojustice posted:

Ice cold horchata is No Butt Stuff, need to keep my Chiefs bros IDed

wtf is a horchata

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

we aren't all from los angeles.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gynecolojustice posted:

It's a nourishing and delightful drink from Latin America, the kind you enjoy after some lawn work

I googled it and found a recipe. Is there a good way to make this booze filled, or should I just stick to the basics?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chichevache posted:

No, stop. Go to a Mexican restaurant and get the real thing. Pinterest can't help you here.

Fine, next week I will find a god damned restaurant downtown with horchata.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We are gonna need a sticky to keep track of who is who.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go back to no Butt Stuff in a week or two

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I regret everything.

E: poor hockles

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Goodbye, JJ. You loved attention.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hmm, No Butt Stuff or No Bus Tuff

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Who/where is Parmesan Basil? Name changed or still intact?

He's probated because Tyreek Hill scored a TD.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/bburkeESPN/status/781500265769951232

Chances to make the playoffs along with the impact of this week's game.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

I wouldn't have guessed the Vikings would be sitting so pretty here. I can understand why, they already have one win over Green Bay and the rest of the division is...shall we politely say questionable. Still possibly being in the 90% range after Sunday makes my brain balk at something.

Well, like all statistics it becomes complete garbage that no one cares about if their chances were 90% this week and down to 20% by week 15. It's still hard to get excited about these things.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I just realized that this is the week TNF isn't on CBS or Twitter Thanks a loving Lot NFL

huh. Well, I guess I'll just watch it online then. I hate the stupid NFL network only games. No one wants your lovely network.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZfZ--5mAQ

Yeah I'm still not watching Catching Kelce.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

maybe there are more young people than old people and maybe young people like "fun" so maybe you should stop being the no fun league

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

I can't imagine that resulting in anything but baseball's culture and no one under like 50 likes the MLB anymore.

I think you're misinterpreting what I said.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

how does claiming him work? Gotta add him to the 53 man then move him to the NFI list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shangri-Law School posted:

Continuing the fine tradition of Belichick assistants making the playoffs once, losing immediately and never going back again.

that's not fair. how can you expect the texans to compete? their starting fullback just went on IR.

• Locked thread