Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
week 4 byes are stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

shyduck posted:

Connor Barwin was on the radio today, and he said a good way to look at it is they've basically been hard at it for 8-9 weeks counting camp and preseason, so this is pretty close to the middle of the year for them.

It's good for maybe a rehab standpoint and some time to get the OL squared away (thanks again Lane), but it's brutal as far as momentum goes.

I listened to that interview and still felt like it was spin.

The preseason doesn't hold the physical weight for vets as it might for someone trying to make a roster spot. It's still dumb and they should flex the bye so wentz can keep on playing.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

indigi posted:

it's probably good for ol' Car-dogg, considering he's a rookie coming back from injury. I haven't (yet) deluded myself into thinking they're going to make some deep run in January, so I'm fine with the bye coming where it is for the rookies/young players. it's also a good time to get Wentz back in the film room and go over some fundamentals/things he needs to work on without having to immediately prep for the following game. also there's no such thing as momentum.

I wasnt saying it cause MOMENTUM

I'm leaving for the Philippines for almost a month next week and want to watch him play again before I go

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Last year was notable for having 0 games

I'm glad they switched back

• Locked thread