Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

shyduck posted:

It's good for maybe a rehab standpoint and some time to get the OL squared away (thanks again Lane), but it's brutal as far as momentum goes.

oldgoatmon posted:

The preseason doesn't hold the physical weight for vets as it might for someone trying to make a roster spot. It's still dumb and they should flex the bye so wentz can keep on playing.

it's probably good for ol' Car-dogg, considering he's a rookie coming back from injury. I haven't (yet) deluded myself into thinking they're going to make some deep run in January, so I'm fine with the bye coming where it is for the rookies/young players. it's also a good time to get Wentz back in the film room and go over some fundamentals/things he needs to work on without having to immediately prep for the following game. also there's no such thing as momentum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

v2vian man posted:

i remember reading that players don't mind it because it falls more in the middle of their season when you count OTAs and the preseason

yeah but that's also if you're not counting a playoff push

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I love a good Cato the Elder gimmick. especially one I'm in full agreement with. Payton is garbage

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I am really close to buying into the Wentz hype and it scares me to want something so badly~

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Eli is by far the shittiest quarterback who will be elected to the HoF

FizFashizzle posted:

Nick Foles tore up poo poo defenses too.

Please don't mention N.F.; it is very triggering, to me.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Eli deserves to be a 1st ballot HOFer for what he did to the Patriots.

Never forget 18-1

I hereby excommunicate you from Eagles fandom

Kalli posted:

The optimist is thrilled with what he's doing, the pessimist just prints out a picture of RG3 and taps it over and over again anytime you say something nice about Wentz.

At least part of RG3's regression was due to injury. Then there was his ego that didn't want to run the same type of option offense anymore, and then also playing for Kyle Shanahan. The injury thing is always a potential issue for everyone, but nothing we've heard about Wentz suggests he has an ego problem (or a really poo poo OC problem)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

do coaches get tested for PEDs or can they rail lines of Adderall while popping armodafinil like breath mints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

latinotwink1997 posted:

Well, I think I lost the name game

check ur DMs

• Locked thread