Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

If the ownership situation is that bad the Saints should probably keep Payton and Brees, hope it's resolved in 2 years and ride out the storm while at least watching a good offense. Shoot your GM if he tries to sign anyone to a contract for over a couple of million and let the salary purge happen naturally so that when Brees is about dead you can start anew with an un-hosed cap.

If they don't keep at least making efforts to help Brees break Peyton's various records than he'll take his jimmy johns and go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

C-Euro posted:

Lions are going to blow this Bears game the same way the Bears blew one last year to give Detroit its first win, I can feel it.

This Bears team is toast.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Considering how their FA signings have gone, that's no issue.

I just think they need to purge their dead money, actually draft people, and focus on signing cheap stopgaps on defense so they can maybe move up to being the 25th ranked defense and maybe a few cheap vet offensive pieces so Brees can break some records.

I think the GM needs to be strangled more then anyone else, because man he hosed that team.

I mean yeah. You're right.

But remember as soon as Brees is gone the team is gone.

No one really gives a poo poo about two years from now, because they're one surgically repaired shoulder away from San Antonio.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Who knows what Wentz looks like in a year. You can never really know. It's like how we all thought Tom Brady was some godly QB when he is really just a system QB.

Nick Foles tore up poo poo defenses too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FrankieGoes posted:

Excited to see what excuse Panthers fans come up with for losing to the Falcons.

I have very little faith in the Panthers secondary, tackles, and offensive coaches right now.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

you can't just change your name, fellas :-/

im here brother

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

panthers signed michael griffin so i guess that's it for the tre boston experience

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Did he kneel at home plate?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seattle signed cj spiller.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They have bigger problems now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/29/why-is-tv-viewership-down/

Perhaps we've finally found the issue that could remove the golden commissioner.

nice getty image in there, florio

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers are probably going to overcompensate their lack of KB targets last week and just feed the Falcons best player.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Metapod posted:

gently caress jj watt

Yeah well gently caress, uh, who's on your team again?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Michael Oher is out Sunday with a concussion he got from god knows what.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jason lacanfora is banging the drum for the panthers to trade a first for joe Thomas.

Yeah no. Those first round linebackers and DTs aren't going to draft themselves.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers cut token white person and wofford grad brentson bersin.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

brandino posted:

RIP little Thor

He's heading to the PS unless belichick decides to troll gettleman again.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Happy Jew year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Weatherspoon blew out his achilles yesterday too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers have demoted Tre Boston.

I imagine michael griffin will be starting when he's ready, but yesterday and moving forward they're playing Colin jones who's probably the least athletic DB in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

News: Josh Norman on Dan Le Batard's radio show discussing Carolina giving up 300 yards to Julio, "You get what you pay for"

Views: Washington is ranked 29th in overall defense, and 25th in pass, compared to Carolina's 12th, and 14th rankings. (NFL.com Rankings)

Norman got roasted by Julio in Atlanta last year.

• Locked thread