Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Febreeze posted:

Yeah and he only beat the Patriots in the SB once

Eli got this and the tears will be glorious

Beating the pre-Belichick Patriots is like beating the, I dunno, Titans or something. It doesn't count for anything in the OH poo poo HISTORIC WIN Y'ALL bin at all.

Eli should go in the Hall of Fame because his entire career is both awesome and funny as hell. It would be like if Jim Plunkett won both his Super Bowls against the Joe Montana era 49ers teams. OF COURSE that guy makes it no matter what the rest of his career was like, it's just too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Nail Rat posted:

Praise be to Eli. Had the Patriots won that game, we'd still be hearing about it every moment of every day. Instead, Pats fans don't really talk about 16-0 because it invariably leads to 18-1.

And if you change that, you change all history going forward, and there is no "Seahawks call a slant at the goal line that gets picked while Beats Mode just goes lol and Richard Sherman cries" in football history.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

My boss is a Steelers fan. How much shittalking is too much

Once you start to get laryngitis back off.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

Week 3 DYAR which spends a whole lot of time on Fitzpatrick's 6 pick game:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2016/week-3-quick-reads

Surprised Dak rated that highly, he looked good but I wasn't thinking THIS IS EPIC HOLY poo poo.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

JJ Watt placed on IR.

JJ was working on his popcorn muscles, shoulda squatted more.

<====

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I'm too boring for anyone to want to change my name. :effort:

• Locked thread