Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That Works posted:

Everything about last night was uncomfortable.

It's given me some good jokes to work through the pain.

Furthermore, it is my opinion that Sean Payton must be fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I understand your feelings, but why exactly do you think this would make things better?

It won't, short term. Keeping Sean Payton, the scouting team, and the current front office will result in the continuation of the same policies that hace resulted in the perpetual cap hell and miserable performances that we're saddled with and have been stuck with for the past few years. Getting rid of them will make things suck really badly for the next two years, but at least the bleeding will be stopped and this team can possibly rebuild.

If we keep the current regime, things will continue on their same downward trend until inevitably they are cut loose and the rebuilding begins at a later date. It's best to just get it over with. It has been a wonderful ride, but now I think it's time to get off.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Let me tell you about my nut milk.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

kiimo posted:

Too early for a Superbowl Champion

It's going on seven years.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Want to trade?

No. I don't want a retread. I mean, the Sean Payton experience has been absolutely wonderful, and I hope to see his bust gracing one of the entrances to the Superdome, but I sincerely believe that he's run his course with this team.

I'd like a repeat of the Sean Payton experience with a promising up and coming coordinator that looks like he might be ready to start being the head coach.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

I'm so sorry for your losses Texans fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Metapod posted:

This is ironic right?

:thejoke:

• Locked thread