Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Horchata Arnold Palmers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This is probably going to be cool

https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/780830997751488512

I forgot how much Belichick loved Chad.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
gently caress with Andy Dalton and you hurt your back twice over the next year doesn't seem like a coincidence to me...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Stupid Dick posted:

If I've learned anything in my 34 years on this earth, it's to never underestimate the Bengals' ability to disappoint.

Bengals are going to poo poo all over Miami tomorrow imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Stupid Dick posted:

It's kind of nice that all that poo poo went down in the playoffs last year. We Bengals fans were starting to swoon a bit much and got a little too arrogant with the whole "having expectations for the team" thing, so the reality check was much needed. We can now comfortably return to being broken husks of human beings and laugh at the team instead of getting upset.

The Bengals rule you bitch!!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

andey's wife puts on walk the moon in the car and he lets her get away with it even though they're only christian-friendly

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just realized that this is the week TNF isn't on CBS or Twitter Thanks a loving Lot NFL

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

fsif posted:

So, uh, Bleacher Report has been doing a weekly power rankings of the top THOUSAND NFL players: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2665845-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-1000-players-from-week-3/page/3

This is our reality.

gently caress that loud rear end autoplaying video holy poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pound of weed is more noble than the fake penis at the airport like that dude from the Vikings had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Miko owns

• Locked thread