Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

wa27 posted:

Well let's see what's happening on Facebook... :yikes:

I used to wonder how crazy people would have to be to go on shows like Jerry Springer and air their dirty laundry for everyone to see. Then Facebook came along and made me realize lots of people I know are apparently willing to do just that.

Yeah but Jerry Springer was 100% scripted. I knew people that went on the show, it's completely fake. Real life is so much more hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

OMFG FURRY posted:

im the renal failure from cadmium poisoning

Luckily that isn't used in ceramic paint. Baby rear end painting is pretty stupid though.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I wish I could photosynthesize.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I wish I had enough childlike wonder to believe all this poo poo.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I used to have a picture of an apple with all the chemicals an apple is naturally made up of written on it. I wish I still had it for times with idiots like these.

E:

lol they forgot cyanide.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jan 2, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Next time someone bitches about GMOs point out bananas and pink grapefruit.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

God those ultra-specific shirts bug the gently caress outta me

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Essential to not eat. You done hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Biplane posted:

There. Are. Four. Nurses!

One's a sexy doctor.

• Locked thread