Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
self conscious about being a mad scientists attempt to create life from a ken doll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TheMostFrench posted:

I like how culture, shiny, and trendy are way up there for geeky people.

i like how being a cellist is apparently one of the extreme cases

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

This post makes me legitimately upset Lmao nice one Facebook... Pisssss

ha ha you got owned by "trump fan network"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I Was The Fury posted:

It's a language choice on facebook itself. Back in middle school I switched between the leetspeek option and the pirate option because I was a cool loving dude

hell, who didn't?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Irradiation posted:

I should label all my graphs y-axes as decreasing percentages.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

W O U L D

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

It wasn't a request.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

china bot posted:

(((MY SISTER)))

Ahahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
If I put the capitalized letters together does it spell a ransom note or something

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm the perfect capitalization on a single prepositional phrase in an otherwise solid block of caps

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Oct 26, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
listen when you've been running on 2 hours sleep for six months straight the idea of getting some future revenge by showing butt-bowls to fiancees starts to sound PRET - TEE TASTY

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Is it possible for normal people to understand or do you need a degree in maths

Speaking as a math degreer: this one is understandable if you have a solid grasp of highschool math, but it's still bullshit.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hell, I think she's right, men shouldn't be allowed to create weather.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Might wanna block those names buddy.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Or not, I doubt they have an employer to gently caress with.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I, too, practice turning humans into trees, and INTERPOL will never find me!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Well, I look forward to seeing that screen cap in the manslaughter court case.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

is that dishwasher soap

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

I don't understand why people not believing in your dumb conspiracy theory is enough to disown them? Like why is this your hill to die on? I know its pointless to argue logically with flat-earthers but still.

haven't you been paying attention there are no hills the earth is flat

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

vyst posted:

I loving love GMOs

Same, except, unironically

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Leroy Dennui posted:

Amen, god bles

What a lovely Christian that teacher is. People take him off the cross and put him in a tomb. God drat there is a CANONICAL answer to this.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ein cooler Typ posted:

can I use the bigger bathroom stall and the good parking spots if my disability is depression

Yes but just tell them your knee is busted or something.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

My dad used to park in the handicapped space and get me to act retarded so he could get into the hardware store quicker

He could have just told them you were kicked in the head by a horse and he wouldn't even be lying.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Looks like a baked sweet potato covered in some sort of brown sugar glaze that has been stuffed with corn?

That doesn't explain the huge bulbous piece of "corn" in the top right, or the fact that it's sitting on a cloth without a plate, or the fact that the person eating it decided to open it up with a razor.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Haha. It may be an actual kidney full of stones, I was just trying to figure out what it looked like.

Stones are just calcium or uric acid, etc that builds up in layers, kinda like a Gobstopper. Some look more like pea gravel or jagged spike balls tho.

Yeah, my first guess would be "eggs or fruit or something photoshopped into a kidney".

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Why is the morgue using a hospital bed??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
How does that man receiving blood through his penis? How on earth would tranferring mentral blood into the regular blood stream help???

• Locked thread