Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yug posted:

What does cined think about the toy story movies?

childrens movies for simpletons. not like my mature adult movies where the cars transform into 50 million knife blades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SeANMcBAY posted:

Why would they cast Charlie Sheen in a 9/11 movie.:lol:
not only him but luis guzman. when it cut to him i expected it to abruptly turn into a parody like 9/11 MOVIE

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*EXTREMELY HIGH PITCHED HELIUM VOICE*

Come for love,
but you never set it free,
now the tiiiime has come,
to try and get laid

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

ugh this poo poo is so embarrassing why have they kept it up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gwbxh4_hiY

lmaooooooo to remember that year rich evans looked like parks and rec chris pratt

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it was extremely cool to see the fish aliens use pirate tactics and also when the giant rear end ships 9/11 eachother was boss

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baronjutter posted:

Other than sometimes Jay it seems none of them give a gently caress about how they dress or groom them selves in any way.

confirmed midwesterners

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Light Gun Man posted:

Maybe it's just a trick of editing. The others might gently caress up words a lot too and actually get cut out.

lol if rich is the least mush mouthed of the group and they just reverse it with editing that explains a lot

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its good rich doesnt drink so he can recall all the movie details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFuyATj5EI&t=2430s

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Groovelord Neato posted:

as already explained it's funny for those of us that had never seen collider videos and thus didn't realize how close their parody was.

they didnt do any nerd crews for comic con trailers and i think its because of jay being weirdly butthurt about the filmgob videos

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Why did Tiny Canadian have a copy of the dirty rear end in a top hat teen rape nazi dick eating toilet exploding piss sex movie?

the real question is how did jay not already own it?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
genuine mike smile incoming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYcFYaN_ns&t=317s

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol 3:20

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zzulu posted:

I'm glad of it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a 3d ticket is $22.50 here and then popcorn and a drink and a suspiciously small bag of candy is another $20 so going to see a movie costs $45-50 or so after tax

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thats what i paid to see ghost in the shell

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
reminds me of all the weird control schemes they let u choose in n64 goldeneye, including using 2 n64 controllers at once so u could use a joystick in each hand.

it didnt work good

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
pod racing was an actual cool idea so it was probably suggested by a producer and included by lucas with a sigh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think we are getting set up like bowling pins for the classic "mike strike" where he rolls the ball down and knocks all of us down (we are the pins) and the standing up state we were originally in is our state of misunderstanding the true content of the ghostbusters plinkett video, and now in the knocked down state we know the video is acually about a different thing

thats the "mike strike"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
u could also call it a "bait & rich" i'd appreciate that pun as well

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

priznat posted:

I was hoping it was gonna be a bait and rich because I really don't care about ghostbusters 2016 one way or the other.

Will still watch tho.

It will be entirely improv'd and go on way too long.

ya same

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it should have been the broad city+garfunkel and oats ladeys and billy eichner should have been in thor's role

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HIJK posted:

This is the most hosed up thing I've ever read on this website.

my favorite is the tcc phenatyl thread. people explaining how they took a small dose(like a single grain of sand), blacked out for 2 weeks, maxed out every form of credit available to them, destroyed their entire house/apartment and nobody in their family will acknowledge their existence anymore and mild rashes are starting to turn into open sores. posters replying AFTER that are like: "cool so my order came in, how do u cut the grain of sand in half???"

lmao

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dmitri-9 posted:

Phenazepam. It's not like it's hard to get a Xanax script anyway.

yesssssssssss lmao i knew it started with a Ph

thats just one thread, theres a back-patting heroin thread, all sorts of terrible life choices but its ok because 50 other people are slightly worse off

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Groovelord Neato posted:

the joose thread was incredible.

best tcc tale was the idiot goon who took is muscle relaxants THEN drove home so he passed out in his driveway and roasted to death.

ah gently caress i forgot about that guy. cooked like a buttered up kramer.

showing extremely poor foresight, the wife made a 'sorry to inform u' gbs thread about it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yaws posted:

Jack is also the only person on RLM with the stones to denounce the Nazis in Charlottesville. He's OK with me for that

the stones, or the desire??

makes u think

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

I want whedon's big nerd dick crammed in my rear end in a top hat while he whispers quips into my ear dressed up like captain america

which costume??? u know which one, we all know which one, but say it say itttttttt

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zach snyder posted:

:smith: same bro.......

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lost was ok but it the end retroactively made the entire series a waste of time. a very commendable accomplishment

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ok i found a new youtube guy, i think i would consider him a RLm protege. in one video he mentions writing a school paper about his hero Mike Stoklasa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUXXn4bn1M

lmao this kid is hilarious

"kickass summah extravaganzer"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

baronjutter...*in a condescending voice that will come back to haunt me*

there wasnt any tums in this comic.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
found this in another thread thought u might like this epic saga of the goon who gave himself diabetes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is exactly what i wanted to hear. thanks fellow goons!

• Locked thread