Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

Also I hate to get greedy but where is my BOTW? I've got a bowl packed and ready to go.

Its still being cleared by big wigs at Disney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

revdrkevind posted:

Should? Oh God no. He shouldn't.

Mike: "I'd just like to be remembered for making movies."

Interviewer: "You made Care Boars."

Mike: (stares into the middle distance)

1. Rich Evans
2. Jay
3. Wizard
4. Tiny Canadian
5. Anyone else who's ever been a guest
6. Most of Jack's opinions
7. RLM's feature length films

Wizard #3?
Hey everybody look at this jackass with terrible opinions!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

Why does anyone call that shitlord Wizard? Is that a thing? Did he name himself that, because of course he did?

He calls himself that.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Wicker Man posted:

You just know Rich opted out discussion thanks to the molester video.

I think he was sick of Mike slandering his Beanie Baby collection.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I've been watching BOTW before bed for weeks now, and I've thoroughly exhausted the supply. The jonesing got so bad last night that I watched the Plinkett Cop Dog review. Please send help.

Ive been watching this guy lately, hes reviews movies and I get a good laugh out of most of them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ04pLI44c0PWRzubEV6ogA

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Whats so great about the ending, and what is the awesome thing that vader does.

Go ahead and spoil it, theres no way Im going to see this movie.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

There is a space battle and land battle happening simultaneously, with both sides affecting the other, and Vader appears in the last five minutes and walks down a hallway. By the time he reaches the end of the hallway, you realize why people are loving terrified of the man who hates sand.

Ya I just went and read about it on themoviespoiler.com

Still not gonna see it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Force Powers: Only useful when the plot needs them to be.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Lotta bad opinions in this thread defending their tween space adventure. Those big meanies at RLM dont like my nerd service film. WAHHHHHHHH!.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Was it the same one?

According to some concept art book that went along with the movie, yes.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

WampaLord posted:

But what did the movie call it? I remember getting text on screen for a bunch of planets, did we get one for that one?

If so, it wasn't "Mustafar" I would have remembered that.

I havent seen the movie but according to the youtube video I watched that was the only planet that wasnt named in the establishing shot.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

MrSlam posted:

I know this is more of a Return of the Jedi thing and nobody's talking about the EU but I always thought it was funny how the only mention of Bothans was that a lot of them died, and that somehow translated in the EU to the Bothans being an entire race of spies who are the best spies in the galaxy. And how the alien with the long snout who pointed out Luke and Obi-Wan to the stormtroopers wasn't just some scummy guy off the street, he was the most powerful information broker on Tatooine who sold his services to the highest bidder!

I prefer to think of it as one guy who was named Manny Bothans.

JB50 fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 21, 2016

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

WampaLord posted:

But what did the movie call it? I remember getting text on screen for a bunch of planets, did we get one for that one?

If so, it wasn't "Mustafar" I would have remembered that.

Heres the video I mentioned if anybody cares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xowl0PShTNI

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

FuturePastNow posted:

I'd like to see a spinoff about the bounty hunters who aren't Boba loving Fett

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBoB5zuOFg

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBoMfDyzR9k

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

oohhboy posted:

Carrie Fisher is in bad shape from a heart attack.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38423963

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Think they'll have a CGI corpse at the funeral?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

dreezy posted:

so is she actually dead yet or what.

"Hope"

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

Makes sense, but Rich seems to get a sad face every time it happens and it makes me wish Mike could pick on Jack or Josh or a Canadian sometime.

FYI they were referring to a spam ad that used Richs pic and said he was a basement dweller that won a bunch of money gambling.

Mike didnt make all that up.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Zzulu posted:

to heck with all these star wars i say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GrHGnFtg4

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Paladinus posted:

That would actually be a funny thing to watch.

It could potentially kill Mike though.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

oohhboy posted:

A bit hard to find someone that evil outside of the Republican party.

Any Clinton would do.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

PRO CLICK AS gently caress!!!

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW STAR WARS!!!!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

God drat you star wars fanboys are the worst.

Im glad RLM keeps baiting you turds.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Dont forget booze and women:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

DO IT TO IT posted:

grace randolph is one of the straight up stupidest people i've ever attempted to listen to who talks about movies

Does she have the same name as the cosplayer with the big boobs, or is it the same person.

NM theyre different.

JB50 fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 3, 2017

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Did anyone post this yet, shes kinda like RLM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I was thinking about sharing her Episode 8 wishlist because it's amazing.

All her star wars stuff is golden.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Jenny Nicholson is funny and cool but it's a lil weird to be watching a literal child's Star Wars vlogs.

Way to make it weird.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

It's really sad how the one guy says that because RLM in Wisconsin and "doing their own thing" they can "do that" (ie give honest opinions) but "this is my job so I can't". They just straight up admit they're paid nerd hype shills who have to toe the line because "it's my job". Sad.

Apparently he works in the nerd culture industry? I sensed a bit of salt coming from the main guy there. He even did the passive aggressive thing where you pretend not to remember someones name. Nice view count you paid off frauds!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I would rather believe that a sheltered Milwaukean nerd unintentionally did something offensive and later on tried to come up with some puppet master excuse about doing it on purpose, than he intentionally did something offensive because the RLM crew is so dysfunctional he couldn't just say "yo I don't want to do prank calls anymore"

You are why comedy gets worse every year.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

happyhippy posted:

Mike - does the comedy.
Jay - does the obscure director/indie house knowledge
Jack - does the engineering/effects knowledge
Rich - does the comedy
Josh - does the obscure film knowledge

They all fit, y'all haters only hatin' coz you see yourselves in Josh.

Dont forget that Rich is also a carpenter, just like Jesus.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR EAR!!!!!!!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

WampaLord posted:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever clicked on. If I can prevent anyone else from clicking on it, I will have done well this day.

Wish i would have read your post first. Couldnt even understand his mushmouth for like the first ten seconds then I closed it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Rey is Lukes daughter who had her memory wiped to protect her after his school was attacked. She is force trained and will start to remember things, or have her memories restored by daddy Luke.

Quote this so you remember I was right when the next laughably predictable Star Wars poo poo show comes out

SMG is a laughably lame gimmick poster and if you like him go post in CD and suck his dick there.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The Archaic posted:

If Disney had half a brain or if they ran out of ideas they could just reboot the prequels out of existence. We've had 3 Spider-man reboots in 15 years, so why not?

What kills me is the prequels really made a genuine attempt at distancing themselves from the OT and tell their own stories. I'm almost tempted to check them out again because they aren't rehashed OT crap. The ships, planets, landscapes and environments are so lovingly crafted and gorgeous and distinct, yet for some reason the stories and characters were hot garbage. I rewatched the ending of Attack of the Clones the other day because it came up on my youtube feed and holy crap. Padme, loving SMILE, it's your WEDDING. Jesus Christ. Then there's the cartoon clone troopers and politicians standing around.

Me personally, I loved the prequels. Beautiful vistas, marvelous landscapes, and the action, lots of sweet action. Trade talks!!! Who doesnt love lots of sweet trade talks. The political discussions were the best. Thats what Star Wars is really about, politics. Its a kids movie afterall.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bitch face.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I hope they review Split by M Night Shyamalan. It's the first and only film I've ever walked out on in my life. Genuinely the worst film I've ever seen

Ive seen a lot of positive views of it. What didnt you like?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It's gonna be like the Artist where it gets insane hype for a few months, wins a poo poo load of awards and then is totally forgotten about in six months time and never mentioned again.

Hollywood loves movies where they suck Hollywoods dick.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

priznat posted:

Those toys weren't made for children. Manchildren, yes.

They were also made years after the movie came out. At least that would be my guess Im not gonna look that poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

No one cares, you weirdo.

That is possibly the least weird post on this page.

• Locked thread