Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i heard mike died of the aids :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i love diners,dine ins and dives. Every single lovely place he goes to he LOVES it's hilarious and i've never heard him make a negative comment on that show.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Logan loving rocked. Go watch it!!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Motoko Kusanagi is a pretty Japanese name

I hope because she's a cyborg she doesn't get cold :ohdear:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i can only cum to new redlettermedia content featuring mike and jay

pleasehelp

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i love all the rlm boys equally especially jessi

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i just liked rogue one because after every line there wasn't a really bad joke

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

powerful sex moves posted:

He was also in the bar scene in Space Cop.

But yeah, it's weird to me there are people here who haven't watched all their stuff. I have to accept the fact that not everyone is an RLM historian.

they really shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The best part of the RLM westworld review was Josh 'The Wizard' getting the chance to really talk about the series indepth without any rude interruptions from Mke or Rich.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

it took awhile guys but space cop is finally funny

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Slaughter High was on Shudder so I tried it. It's loving dull and very boring, no one dies for 40 minutes, and some scenes are so dark you can't tell what's going on. The clips rlm showed are the only good parts so don't bother going out of your way to watch it.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Yea, the dude had a heroin problem apparently.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i think you need to go watch some redlettermedia videos for training and research purposes. he's talking about the time they watched all the resident evil movies in the hope that rich evans would die from laughing (a heart attack)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

unsurprising that goons hate the only BLACK superhero in the justice league and wish he didn't have a face

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

reignofevil posted:

I liked Cyborg in the little baby cartoon and they really should have taken cues from that.

He's alright in the justice league cartoon too. I also like black green lantern.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Trunko posted:

Is he dc or marvel

i think he's capcom

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ghost in the shell is the latest in sexy women in tight clothes beating up bad guys movies following up from underworld and resident evil. i cant wait to watch it.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

why cant we have a non-origin story. like who gives a poo poo how spiderman got his powers? or anyone really

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Oh poo poo. I just googled the new spiderman movie and apparently :siren: it's not a origin story :siren:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Spiderman fought in the civil war?

with his buddy the wolverine

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I thought it was real too because I'm dumb. I just assumed all the real unbelievable 'facts' about it was them taking the piss.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

No one is ever gonna play it like that though

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

does alien pussy count as breaking your vows of celibacy?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

WampaLord posted:

Yea, this is also a great point. The idea that your thinking can be altered != developing special brain powers.

actually thats how it works in the movie

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I saw Alien covenant and enjoyed it. I appreciate that there's a garbage CGI crane fight scene but I like how Ridley Scott doesn't give a poo poo about making a alien movie at all.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

they're actually about a robot making them despite that making no sense chronologically you baka.

that's the least garbage cgi in the movie lmao

no no no no, i didn't mean the CGI but the actual scene itself was wank. i don't mind baby velociraptor aliens in the grass that much.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

Remember when Lowtax was offered money for Slenderman and he turned it down and insulted the people who offered, calling them terrible for even asking lol?

Oh, and here's the donation link again.

Haha what a scamp

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

dont use your phone in the loving cinema bitch!! i'll kill you!!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

just kidding, it's a transformers movie so anything is better than watching it

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i have like zero interest in the planet of the apes movies. I think I've seen the first one and maybe bits of the 2nd? I just want humans to kill all the apes

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The prequels are so weird. Like the jedi are supposed to be dull, queen amidala is supposed to act cold and emotionless but it makes such a lovely/bizarre viewing experience.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm probably gonna see it on saturday so i'm glad to hear it's alright.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I like bladerunner but I'm okay with boring if the atmosphere+music rocks and bladerunner just has this vibe which works for me. I don't give a poo poo about Deckard being an android or whatnot and i can just ignore the 1 dumb horse dream.

but i like prometheus so im hosed up in the brain

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Naw, it's alright to admit the movie is boring because it is but I think it works for me :) someone else said it feels like a weird dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Does anyone remember the movie about a replicant detective whose job was to find other replicants? The main guy, I think, looked like Monk. It was a murder mystery, too.

bladerunner?

• Locked thread