Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
That's enough to revoke Jack's people status and put him right back into Josh territory. Unforgivable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Captain Lavender posted:

I'll watch this on the crapper.

Reporting back from crapper watch, it was good.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HoAssHo posted:

The Martian is a great movie to watch drunk on a plane but once you try to watch it sober in your living room you will probably find yourself apologizing to your friends who you talked it up to.

Thankfully, China was there to help us with their superior rocket technology in our time of need.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

The Matrix still holds up, watch it.

Do not watch the other 2.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I feel so proud of my little GIF son every time I see this posted.

e: Also, Colossal was a colossal turd. We just skimmed it because my inlaws penthouse apartment is destroyed in it. The rest of it looked like poo poo.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 10, 2017

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Captain Lavender posted:

One of my favorite Canadians moments is when Mike makes Collin laugh for almost the entirety of 9:15 straight minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE&t=1679s
- Set up is, they watched The Osteoporosis Dance and have been joking about how old and uncoordinated the dancers are.

I love this one. But goddamn Josh is trying his damndest to ruin it from off screen.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Nerds are loving scum

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Oh no, Chewie, I think I have the Kessel runs.

*shits pants*
*steals someone else's pants with keys to Millennium Falcon in the pocket*

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Rich Evans got that beached bod.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HoAssHo posted:

It's really bad. I've seen all Star Trek ever made except for like half of Voyager and I can barely remember anything about any of it because it's mostly mediocre, often bad and very infrequently actually good.

Still, it's kind of on-topic for this thread, since RLM themselves so often have ST derails.

Bones and Spock and Kirk trading sick rear end burns is the best. TOS is good.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
drat that Golden Road segment reminded me of the first roundabout they put in my county and immediately an elderly couple got confused by it and drove into a retention pond and died.

:lol:

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
gently caress movies!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Hence why im all for a Rookie standalone movie.
Psychic powers + shooty is better than just shooty, and shes mindblowingly hot in that armor.

There is a Judge Dredd TV series in the works now set to start in about 2 years, so there might just be some Anderson: PSI Division stuff.

Also wtf a growling chin that shoots stuff is fantastic to watch, especially when you start to realize that lol Dredd's world is an optimistic version of our future.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

khwarezm posted:

Well, you're halfway there.

Megamind was a film with a similar premise (what if we follow the bad guy?! Which itself is kind of a well worn concept in kids media but whatever) that came out around the same time as the first Despicable Me movie but did almost everything better and with some novel spins and plot developments I didn't expect. It was also way funnier and was willing to make its main character much more of a genuine dickhead but a funny dickhead at that who had some real development. I don't like its art style though, but the Despicable Me movies aren't really good in that area either.

But minions. Where would millions of idiot bitch fuckers get their Facebook and JIRA avatars from without minions?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

hi, whats the appeal of red letter media. do they have charisma

Classic Gilchrist

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Someone post the Best of Josh video.

Oh, right, you can't. It doesn't exist.

Juicy Shaq Meat?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Juicy Shaq Meat exists in spite of Josh.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejVykfuF7o
Look at him trying to seriously discuss that bullshit cannibal movie, while one of the funniest RLM moments happens.

Yeah dude is a plague and I even noticed him harshing the vibes on older episodes from behind the camera trying to inject his lovely quips and comments.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

i was trusting in my fellow redlettermediaers to not lead me astray...like anakin i have been bamboozled...

I mean, he used to do that. And people might have been thinking that was a root cause of him being poo poo at everything.
But no, he is just that bad, mouse or no.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh my godddddd it's up.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is this Joss Whedons fault?
If you had a time machine who would you stop?

Hitler or Whedon?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i cant do it, i tried going there once for the star wars thread and and got shouted at for thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg this was poo poo. apparently my non film school brain didnt understand the greatness of this.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am not even joking.

I know, that's why I'm loling.

• Locked thread