Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Dongicus posted:

i watched a live stream of them playing ace attorney where they read the text in dumb voices which is peak Jack Aids

Haha yeah I thought I was going to get to experience Jack and Rich laughing at the good natured humor and clever writing of the Ace Attorney games. Holy poo poo was I led astray.

Let's Plays where the LPer reads the text are goddamn cancerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
MGS is the loving definition of tonal dissonance.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Out of nowhere some mechs? Did you go in literally never heard of Metal Gear before?

Metal Gear?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

and yet misterbibs is still allowed to post there

In fairness, so is everyone else there.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
TFA doesn't spend three movies trying to portray Kylo Ren as some kind of tragic ubermensch.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Zzulu posted:

yeah and the nazis in the concentration camps weren't responsible for all the jews dying, they were just guarding the gas chamber doors after all

:rolleyes:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I didn't realize until now that that banner is at the top of the stickied forum rules post for CD. :eyepoop:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The good goon is a lanky guy with bad hair and a Freddie Mercury mustache.

The bad goon is a coked-out middle aged guy in Vegas in the 80s.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
lol some nimrod itt is actually trying to say demolition man is bad

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Honey, I shrunk Bridget Jones.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yo I've never even heard of this movie before and it looks cool as gently caress. Also if I had seen it as a kid it would have scared me shitless.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
"Mary Sue" is the name of a specific character from a parody Star Trek fanfic in like the 70s, Daisy Ridley is an idiot.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Whorelord posted:

yeah gently caress people if they don't know about star trek fanfics jfc

Yeah that's it, good work :bravo:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The dude weighs like 70 pounds, I'm not surprised he's a featherweight drinker.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Veskit posted:

Anyone who doesn't understand Stranger things was Pretty good is dumb as poo poo. This goes for both sides, especially the this was amazing side

Jaded side get it together holy poo poo

Ah yes, the truth is in the middle and strong opinions are for weak minds. :smug:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

MrSlam posted:

Eh gently caress it. Here's my entry into what should become a contest.

:popeye:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I think Rich is a White Sox fan, not a Cubs fan.

e: Pathetic? You're not familiar with twitch, are you?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Paladinus posted:

They are movies for literal and mental babies. Enjoying them betrays your stunted development.

the hot takes are coming from inside the thread! :rolleyes:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The KTMA and season 1 episodes of MST3K are a rough watch. I keep trying them because I still haven't watched most of 'em but they are so dry and boring compared to the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I like that they drew Jack as the smug douchebag that always talks about Macs.

• Locked thread