Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

8 track betamax posted:

Yeah, and her special cameo in the livestream was pretty :eyepop:........um, I don't think that much cleavage is a good idea if you want to get rid of internet wierdos......

Well now that she lost a lot of weight, I think it looks quite nice on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Zzulu posted:

How does anything become mythic in an age where all the info can be stored digitally

JEDIS ARE JUST A MYTH

*thousands of videos of jedis on star wars equivalent of youtube*

Agreed and here's a video of one of those mythical Jedis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

If Yoda showed this to Luke, he never would have doubted him.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

MrSlam posted:

Eh gently caress it. Here's my entry into what should become a contest.

This answers the question of how will Charlie Brown look like if he was from Wisconsin.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Capntastic posted:

What's Gilchrist's take in Rogue One?

It's a classic.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Horse Ninja review video should've ended with Rich Evan's head in bed, it would have been the best ending.

• Locked thread