Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Monkey Fracas posted:

*disgorges pile of worms into my own cupped hands*

General Bullshit > Red Letter Media: a hospital clown retching a pile of worms into their own cupped hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

FrensaGeran posted:

Come on guys what if Josh reads this stuff? He's a human being underneath all that fat. Have a little heart.

Which one of us is Josh do you think? Which one is Gilchrist?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

King Vidiot posted:

Giant gummy worms/gummy bears are proof positive of that adage that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

They're loving expensive, and even though they're technically edible you can't really "eat" one. You take a few bites, you laugh at how huge it is and then the novelty wears off and you have this 5 pound slab of corn syrup sitting there rotting.

The only way to eat it without getting the hell-shits or immediately throwing it away is to buy it for a party and slice it up like a thanksgiving turkey. But why in the hell would you do that?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

reignofevil posted:

Its rotting in hell now fyi.

The wheel has returned to the base materials that created it. It was once forged in a nebula. Starstuff. And now it will return to the earth and become a tree. :tipshat:

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

"Superman in Man of Steel is going to really The Seventh Seal it up in that he's going to get a bunch of people killed to save a handful of yokels. I'm looking forward to my Oscar speech."

Is Snyder doing a Music Man style long-con with Sony? Is he going to sneak away from their studios carrying a giant sack with a dollar sign on it?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Why don't you take yer fancy city fruit back to New York where ya came from! :corsair:

We can prevent scurvy just fine without your "specialty" fruits

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

General Dog posted:

This Twin Peaks reboot is looking gnarly

Who would be the Laura Palmer?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Star Wars season gets earlier and earlier every year

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Zzulu posted:

whats going on,

We need to wait for all the Nerd™ Podcasts to finish filming. In the next few hours they'll analyze and forecast the entire plot of the movie while offering us great deals on Audible and Crunchy Roll.

And then we can go to CD to learn that the Jedi represent the Democratic Party and the Sith represent the aging patriarchy.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Yug posted:

very meme

very dramatic

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Shinjobi posted:

I am just too cool for this thread, yall.

I was thinking about turning that into a smilie. I think it'd get a lot of mileage.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Space Taxi posted:

The great studio wars of 2017

Taco Bell proudly presents, the history of the Franchise Wars

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Light Gun Man posted:

You know it's just gonna be a thing where the Jedi are over, you are now a grey force user who is balanced and are called something else because Jedi were a specific group of dudes etc

I'm betting you're right. Jedi are too soft, Sith are too hard. What if a paladin but can use chaos magic?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

hemale in pain posted:

does alien pussy count as breaking your vows of celibacy?

I'm sure there's an entire galaxy of exotic alien genitalia out there

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Zzulu posted:

Summon the cumbots

Somebody leaked my new album title

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

It's an elaborate scheme by lowtax to get people to buy demeaning avatars and titles for him

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I hope Mike can find someone to settle down with. Jack PackHard is married, Jay has legions of men willing to cater to his every whim, and Rich and Rich's doppelganger have each other.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Don't worry, it's just a palette swap

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

starkebn posted:

If I started watching RLM for the first time yesterday and now I'm obsessed with drinking Jay's cum and thinking about Jack's dick does that make me a faker? What will I do?

Who would you want on your Best of the Worst panel?

A). Josh "The Wizard"
B). The Canadians
C). Max Landis

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Capntastic posted:

Anyone seen Boss Baby yet?

Who would win in a fight between Boss Baby and Storks?

Not the audience

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mulaney Power Move posted:

man don't even get me started on made up wookiepeedia poo poo. according to wookiepeedia there's an ewok x-wing pilot., a jedi jabba the hutt, and that robot bounty hunter you see for two seconds in empire strikes back was in control of the second death star the whole time.

"Max Rebo's Article posted:

After Sy set off on her own, Rebo set out on his own solo career, and after many tours, joined the Rebel Alliance to entertain soldiers.[5]

He eventually left the music industry, and opened his own chain of restaurants: Max's Flanth House. He became quite rich, and finally settled on Coruscant.[5]

For being a podunk backwater shithole people from Tatooine keep ending up being wildly successful and/or on Coruscant

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I'm having trouble imagining what that C-3PO sounds like.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I just need to know if there's a Sexy Yoda. I don't think they can pull that off.

vermin fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 20, 2017

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Pierogi posted:

re: ramming

It;s highly effective, especially in a star war, where ships do sink out of a plane they occupy in space once they're disabled. Then all the sailors crewmen drown or swim to safety.

The ships only appear to sink due to the last remnants of their artificial gravity dispersing and
:goonsay:

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

WampaLord posted:

I can guarantee there'll at least be one hit jam on there though:

This is how he won the Millennium Falcon in the first place

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mr. F! posted:

Does Jack actually have a huge dong? If so, pics.

There's a pic of him somewhere standing next to a barnyard animal and you can see the outline of Little Jack in his pants. Maybe it was just a barnyard fence? It's been a while since I seen it.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I'm not a Jack a Rich a Mike or a Josh

I'm some guy talking about them on a dead comedy forum :smith:

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Could someone use MS Paint to turn this into a political compass?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

monster on a stick posted:

Funny you should mention Mike

I guess Mike has a double life moon-lighting as my friend's sister in law

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I'm gonna get FaceApp now cause I'm curious as to how I'd look as a pretty girl.

edit: and a grandpa

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mulaney Power Move posted:

rich evans is a crack baby with crippling diabetes and i want to gently caress him

You can't fix him. He's a lone wolf.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Whorelord posted:

this is all true. On the other hand... Eloise Cole is dead.

Eloise Cole is Undead

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I love the re:View music. I want to hip hop dance to it.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mike's gonna die inside a little extra now that Rich landed a voice acting role. No Palpatine. No Disney cartoon voice. Only talking about movies he hates til the day death claims him.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

powerful sex moves posted:

According to the comments, they're fully aware of who Rich Evans is and his laugh will be in it.

Of course, they might be disappointed because he's said several times he can't do that laugh on command. You gotta actually make him laugh. Luckily that's super easy to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wowYBN-ztM

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Baronjutter posted:

THIS VIDEO IS 2% FASTER SO YOU CAN'T COPYRIGHT IT!!!

"Witness my power over the system!"
mirrors the image and overlays a translucent white oval in the center
"No one can stop me now!"
Insane old man cackling

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I must take issue with the coward Chris Stuckmann and his intellectually dishonest review of Sausage Party

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

oohhboy posted:

Rich will never leave Milwaukee because he can't. He will die if he leaves as he needed to be surrounded by his native dirt.

Rich withers if he's exposed to sunlight

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

It might be them trying to craft a pause for Youtube ads? Nobody who makes an ad break ever gets it just right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Paladinus posted:

He's going to be in season 2 of Stranger Things.

Is he going to be taking over the role of the lead kid?

• Locked thread