Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

There should be an institute dedicated to preserving national treasure and monument Rich Evans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Irradiation posted:

Top Secret and Airplane have those scene framing gags that are some of the funniest things in cinema because they are so unexpected.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Andro Dunos posted:

Let's not forget the Space Cop revenue.

Have you crunched the numbers

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Mike must be so proud of Jacks incoherent drunken commentary, it's like babbys first steps

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

MrSlam posted:

To Catch A Yeti!

Starring Meatloaf as Big Jake Grizzly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGuJVKPtnEU&t=5105s

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

ddiddles posted:

People don't like Josh? I like Josh :(

Are you Josh

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

bring back old gbs posted:

mike hasnt passed judgement yet. when he does jay will look to him for that opinion and we will look to jay.

You're thinking of Rich. Jay can form opinions by himself, they're usually just bad (gently caress you Neon Demon)

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

dreezy posted:

I want a star war movie that explains what the heck the Force is all about. like what is its deal, just magic or something? where does it come from? cmon Disney I wanna know!

Lucas explained it in the prequels and it was so dumb I doubt it'll get mentioned in any SW movie ever again

So yeah, back to magic

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He made Apocalypto which is pretty much free pass for life.

Also more recently he directed Hacksaw Ridge which is a Good Movie

Mel Gibson... good?

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Jack is a funny drunk and an actual clown and has a big dong, Josh has nothing

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

In the Nioh Pre-Rec video Jay says he likes Carpenter Brut and Perturbator

All his past bad opinions and preferences have been forgiven

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Yes, it's surprising he likes popular good music, considering his terrible taste for movies

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Dmitri-9 posted:

You are in no position to pass judgment on Jay.

I watched Neon Demon on his recommendation, I'm allowed to poo poo on him all day long

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

FrensaGeran posted:

I talk a lot of poo poo about Pre Rec but Jack and Rich playing 1-2 Switch is magical

Rich distracting Jack with AAAAAAAIIIDSS was especially magical

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Zzulu posted:

47 is ancient

that's drat grandma territory

Kate Beckinsale is like 45 and hot as loving poo poo

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Since Rich doesn't edit anything, they should just end every WotW or Plinketto by burning the props.

Does he have another job or something? Is he working the counter at a nearby 7/11?

Being internet superstar "Rich Evans" is very much a full-time job

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i want a hospital drama spinoff of the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction center

Every episode Palpatine and the medical droids come up with new ways of loving with Vader and his suit.

"Could we make the urine container randomly discharge its contents inside his boots?"
"Randomize the pitch of the random beeps"

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

counterfeitsaint posted:

Next best of the worst they should use the new wheel, and at some point during the choosing they just go over and gently caress up the plinketto board to hurt Rich's feelings.

The next wheel will be digital, developed by artisanal coding genius Rich Evans

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want an Alien prequel that explains where the logo came from.

I want a Star Wars pre-prequel that explains who built the first lightsaber and how and using what components

Every single loving detail

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

reignofevil posted:

What's it about?

SPAAAAAIDS

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Was fully expecting "and the Oscar goes to... Leonardo Retardo"

What a letdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU