Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Rainbow Chip Quake posted:

30 minutes in and he's done nothing but talk about Lucas and some dumb fan theory about the first 6 movies.

Was that ring theory poo poo some huge article online? He spends way too much time on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That was one of the better Wheel episodes even though the vids were all pretty boring.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Yeah he teams up with them. That was when they were the good guys. Maybe in 20 years ISIS will be our pals. Here's hoping.

Rambo 5 was rumored to have him go up against ISIS. I still want it to happen just because Rambo 4 was ultra violent and rad as gently caress.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jul 2, 2017

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Snatcher is better at being Blade Runner than Blade Runner.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Schweinhund posted:

I tuned in for 3 minutes today. Rich was playing Wolfenstein 3D. It was very boring.

Their streams are only good when Rich stops playing the game to have a discussion about something like Star Wars canon or stupid comic storylines.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Blue Star posted:

Spiderman Homecoming may be pretty good but i still dont feel like seeing it.

Same. Even the best superhero movies feel like a waste of time whenever I watch them.

EDIT: Lego Batman sounds fun though. I like the idea of a full length parody Batman movie.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That Martin re:View was really good. That little tribute to Romero at the end got me.:smith:

I think I like the Josh and Jay episodes the most due to them mostly only talking about weird old underrated movies.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

oohhboy posted:

I wish they review some really good movies that aren't super heroes or some sort of super established franchise.

poo poo maybe a foreign film maybe.

They should definitely do foreign movies. I could think of a bunch of hosed up Korean movies alone that I think Mike and Jay would love.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Why would they cast Charlie Sheen in a 9/11 movie.:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That was good, interesting and funny but I'd rather it would have been a more memorable lovely movie with how long a wait there is between Plinkett reviews. I don't think anyone has even thought of Ghosbusters 2016 once that year ended.

I still want Matrix sequels reviews.

• Locked thread