Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Do I hold their hand hard or soft?

EDIT: Do I acknowledge my privilege as a cis white male in a room full of the same or just be cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Dorkopotamis posted:

EDIT: Do I acknowledge my privilege as a cis white male in a room full of the same or just be cool?

Explain the origins of Slenderman

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

power stance while not breaking eye contact with your interviewer

if he doesnt hire u on the spot then break his back to assert dominance and verify that he did, in fact, want to hire you

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Walk in with a lil bit of your ball sack hanging out and ask if it looks like bubble gum. They'll know you'll be a hoot to have in the office and hire you immediately.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
wear a suit made out of business cards to show them how serious you are

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
I like to pull the interviewer(s) in for a quick peck on the lips during the hand shake. It shows you are friendly, a good kisser, gives em a good wiff of your scent. Maintaining eye contact is key

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Definitely fluff up your junk beforehand. Not like ship mast hard but like a decent chubs.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Definitely fluff up your junk beforehand. Not like ship mast hard but like a decent chubs.

don't use a banana. they can smell that trick a mile away

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

When they ask you if you have any questions be sure to ask your interviewer to tell you about the last time they took a vacation, it's often extremely revealing in terms of the actual work/life balance and respect for employees a place has.

Then look wistful and ask if you can join them on their next one.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

I use half a cucumber

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Ask whether the interviewer has stairs in their house.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Don't wear a white shirt or they'll think you aren't disruptive talent but don't wear a coloured shirt or they'll think you're a troublemaker.

What I'm trying to say is go naked.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's all about chill levels. You got to act like you don't want the job and the interview is a waste of your time, this will drive your potential employer mad with longing.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Dual wield bone daggers to maximize damage from secondary wounds.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sometimes interviews can be as stressful for the interviewer as they are for you so consider offering them a massage or maybe just a hit of your flask

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Have a large imposing business card Like one of those publishers clearing house checks, and try to not pull your dick out during the initial introduction.

just remember Meet and greet, not Meat and greet.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Don't use your real name. This way if you get the job you won't have to pay any income tax.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
When they ask after your recent successes, say nothing and whip out your huge guns.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Try to figure out their favorite anime and talk about that.

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006
Wrap your lips around your teeth, that way you won't scratch the head of the penis. Don't ask me how I know that.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Kieyen posted:

Wrap your lips around your teeth, that way you won't scratch the head of the penis. Don't ask me how I know that.

how do you know that?

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Tell them you are very good at whatever it is they want you to do. Trust me on this.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Wuzzlez posted:

Try to figure out their favorite anime and talk about that.

This is a pro tip. Remember - if you can't figure out their favourite, if you jut move from one anime to the next in your conversation you can watch for them to perk up and you'll know you're onto something :)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

ROFLburger posted:

how do you know that?

they just said dont ask im assuming its private, special moments that are too intimate to share.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Bud K ninja sword posted:

they just said dont ask im assuming its private, special moments that are too intimate to share.

hey bud this is an A and B conversation so beat it

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Keep insisting they "get down to brass tacks" with increasing passion and volume

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

When asked what you're best qualities are simply reply:

"Isn't it extremely questionable to use a superlative for something that is based on my own subjective and inherently biased judgement?"

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
Don't wear pants

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Try real hard not to fart but if you just have no other option, be a man and own it, don't try to hide it.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Sweat a lot

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

bring up that you're kinda a big deal in the general discussion forum of an internet comedy website

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Stay cool and rest assured that you are a good team leader like this guy:

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
pull out a dinky little synth, but then when you start playing its like the heaviest poo poo in the world

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
Get in there, get real hard and excited, and then bend over and suck your own dick. You get the job if you can finish yourself off before security throws you out.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Dorkopotamis posted:

How many windows do you think are in New York City ? ? Quick !!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Decebal posted:

How many windows do you think are in New York City ? ? Quick !!

more than 2. :smug:

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Every job interview:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bring this :krad: baby.

http://www.budk.com/Secret-Agent-Tactical-Ninja-Sword-5926

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Remember Goebbels's first rule: if you're going to tell a lie, tell a big one and stick to it.

For example "I am the CEO of the company and I order you to hire me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firebeats
May 8, 2016
Bring a printed copy of your resume.

• Locked thread