Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It's me I'm the goon going bankrupt for SA, except I'm really funneling all of our money into Star Citizen I just don't want her coveting my spaceships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

Is clam tantrum the new euphemism for hysteria?

Haha

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I read it as "Clam Tatum" at first which is really good too

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read it as "Clam Tatum" at first which is really good too

Clamming Tatum

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Gaunab posted:

My [20m] brother [26m] strongly resents me due to girl issues and has treated my girlfriend poorly. Should I cut off contact with him or is there anything I can to help?

Oh god it's an incel

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

plz dont dox me i workd hrad to build up my REP on these here forums

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

loquacius posted:

Yeah I call troll mostly because I don't think anyone who gets banned and buys rage-avatars that often could hold down a girlfriend

Also because Reddit is being super pissy about SA atm (SEE: other thread) so this is the kind of poo poo they'd make up about us rn

What other thread are you referring to?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Incoherence posted:

Younger brother is either already a redpiller/MGTOW or about to become one.
Did you mean the older brother because the guy writing this stuff seems like a pretty decent person to me

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

What other thread are you referring to?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795488

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

scrubs season six posted:

This woman is dating a literal baby.
I thought the point of girls dating older men was because they had their poo poo together. I guess I just don't understand the depths of loneliness, but I cannot fathom why all these women are in long term relationships with a guy who is 15 years older but still immature, unless there guys are multi-millionaires.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Guess who's back... back again...
Services I offer:
Online chat
Real life sex/cuddles/etc
Services I do not offer:
Sexual cam chat
Anal
About me: 26, Nonvirgin, white, obese (275-280). Northwest Ohio/Southwest Michigan area. There is a hotel minutes from my house. You contact me if interested and I will give you the details of this hotel. It is about $40 a night. We will meet there and you will get laid. I will not ask for anything moneywise, but you must either have the hotel room or provide a place to do it. I do not discriminate based on looks/race/height/weight. I recommend condom use because I am currently in the process of switching birth control, and because safe sex is good sex. Only non-condom contact will be with hands. No no-condom BJs so get a flavored one if you're expecting mouth action.
I currently have very short hair so you can request for me to wear a wig if you like, just please do not pull/rip it off or ruin it.
Hobbies: Video games (pc and 3ds) Watching stupid poo poo on youtube
PM me for my skype name or email. Must be over 18 because I am not going to jail. I will probably ask to see your ID and if you ask the same to me that is also fine.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

kuddles posted:

I thought the point of girls dating older men was because they had their poo poo together. I guess I just don't understand the depths of loneliness, but I cannot fathom why all these women are in long term relationships with a guy who is 15 years older but still immature, unless there guys are multi-millionaires.

That guy probably had super-rich parents, but the girl probably did too

At any rate, Dirtbag Diva said it pretty well a couple pages ago, when you're that young you can't really tell what someone who has their poo poo together for that phase in their life looks like. You see someone who is done with school and doesn't live at home and you figure they've just about got it all figured out.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

someone suggested this in the comments and the OP confirmed that his brother uses loads of weird phrases and terminology from r/incels lol

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Photux posted:

Alright, which one of you is the pissbitch boyfriend in this post?

There no way this isn't one of us trying to troll.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Anyone who is that dedicated to the forums knows to treat it as a secret shame rather than something worth angrily defending.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

There no way this isn't one of us trying to troll.

I don't think it was a goon, it sort of suggests a really surface-level idea of how SA works

like they appear to be under the impression that we're always getting banned and reregging all the time because we love our forums and are glad to pay them money, but in reality if you're getting banned all the time it's not because you're a pillar of your beloved community, it's because everyone hates you and wants you to leave, and if you're always buying people new avatars, it's not because you like them but because you are mad and you care etc

I guess maybe he could be one of those guys who buys everyone in a megathread a new avatar without asking first :shrug:

e: it certainly isn't Dare or Jonpop, notice the part where he had a girlfriend

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

Anyone who is that dedicated to the forums knows to treat it as a secret shame rather than something worth angrily defending.

I always do the "Man, we started all of this!!" *sweeps hands across horizon.* followed closely by getting grumbly that ain't no one show us the respect we deserve.

loquacius posted:

I don't think it was a goon, it sort of suggests a really surface-level idea of how SA works

Minor, but the part that makes me not believe it is that they call it "SA" in the post. I feel like anyone getting real fuckin pissy about it would pronounce the full name every time.

Nancy fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 27, 2016

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Charles Get-Out posted:

Minor, but the part that makes me not believe it is that they call it "SA" in the post. I feel like anyone getting real fuckin pissy about it would pronounce the full name every time.

That ^ and the fact that they reference Dare makes me think that it's another GBSer that's making a goof specifically for this thread.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I just did a reread and saw the word "pissbitch" come up, nevermind it's a goon

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Nah a post about SA v Reddit showing up on r/relationships while we're actively examining it for crazy/funny threads is almost certainly legit guys

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Nah a post about SA v Reddit showing up on r/relationships while we're actively examining it for crazy/funny threads is almost certainly legit guys

I never thought it was legit, I just thought it was made up by a mad redditor rather than a goon

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy

kuddles posted:

Crippling anxiety and nonexistent self esteem on one side, Peter Pan syndrome and selfish immaturity on the other. It's a codependent match made in heaven.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

have we been played???

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

HardDiskD posted:

have we been played???

Not as hard as the healsluts.

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005
Speaking of being Cool and Interesting Trendsetters, I saw this pop up on my Facebook feed:

quote:

I just discovered that my (27F) friend (28F) removed me and another friend (27F) as bridesmaids because she didn't like how our dark skin looked in the bridesmaid dresses.

A month after the wedding, one of the bridesmaids was venting to me about how the bride still hadn't paid for the catering that her boyfriend did and how angry she was about it. During this conversation, she casually lets it slip that the real reason we were removed from the wedding was because I (South Asian) and my friend (Black) had dark skin, and she preferred how the dresses looked on pale skin. I still haven't told the other removed bridesmaid about this revelation

I kinda worry this was about my sister. Her group of friends is pretty diverse but the wedding party ended up being entirely white and I had to dye my hair brunette to "match" the other bridesmaids. The co-Matron of Honor got knocked up and almost got kicked out because (with her weight gain) she couldn't wear her wedding band and sis was worried people would "talk"...even with her husband as her wedding date.

See, Reddit? We're not so different. All of us have batshit bride stories.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Goddamn. Is she going to do the paper bag test at the entrance to her wedding?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Best friend's wife [36F] called me [37M] while I was working out of the country and gave me proof my best friend [37M] has been having an affair with my wife [38F]

I work away from my own country. One month away working, three weeks at home and one week at the office in my country. I've been working this job for the past decade. I got a call on the cell # that I use while out of the country on Tuesday night from a number I didn't recognize and it turned out to be my 'best friend' Mick's wife, Kat (fake names). I have Kat's usual # and this wasn't it so I was surprised.

She was quiet at first then started crying a lot and I thought something had happened to Kat, Mick or their son. My wife, Ree, is incapable of conceiving and we have 2 adopted girls, Mick and his wife have 1 son. She then told me Mick and Ree had been sleeping together for 5 years or so, that she had proof. Mick was in a rush out of the house the other morning and forgot to sign out of things on his laptop, she's not a snooper but she saw a number of emails from my wife (he left his hotmail open and it wasn't his regular email address). There were hundreds of emails dating as far back as 2013, a large number of pictures of both Ree and Mick in bed sometimes with other partners but no videos.

I asked her to forward me proof because as much as I started freaking out I felt like I had to see it with my own eyes. She forwarded me the emails and pictures along with screenshots from the laptop. She sent about 50 pictures of about 300+ that she found including some of them involving Mick, my wife and a couple other men and women.

Since then I have not been able to focus on anything. I spent yesterday in shock, I won't be able to come home until next week. I constantly feel like vomiting. I'm not sure how to approach this, especially with the kids involved since they (7f, 8f) are adopted.

She has not confronted Mick yet and said she would wait until I came home.

Advice?

small edit: my wife and I have been married 11 years, together 16.

tl;dr former best friend's wife sent me proof that he and my wife have been having an affair for years and even swinging/swapping with other people

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I guess at this point it would just be simpler to pull the old marriage switcheroo and start a new life with his best friend's wife. I mean, an affair is one thing, but five+ years and including other people outside the affair? Wow

Lol at the best friend "rushing out of the house" and leaving his affair hotmail open too. Either he's checking this poo poo before work, or he was late for their orgy appointment

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Do these people not work? Where does one find the time to keep up with a job and a marriage and still be a swinger?

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005
If the ages had been spoilered, I would've guessed 45+ for that poor guy.

I mean, hotmail? Seriously? When I worked at a law firm and had to wiggle around age discrimination when describing clients in office "hotmail users" was how we described boomers.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
You know things are bad when your wife gets bored and decides to bring other people into her affair to spice things up.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

WampaLord posted:

Do these people not work? Where does one find the time to keep up with a job and a marriage and still be a swinger?

I had all sorts of free time for dumb poo poo when I stopped watching TV and playing video games.

Like shitposting for example.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I had all sorts of free time for dumb poo poo when I stopped watching TV and playing video games.

Like shitposting for example.

Like, sure, I have the free time for all sorts of crazy poo poo, but I'm a single dude. How does one do things like "eat dinner with spouse" and also "maintain regular contact with 10+ sex partners?"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dirtbag Diva posted:

If the ages had been spoilered, I would've guessed 45+ for that poor guy.

I mean, hotmail? Seriously? When I worked at a law firm and had to wiggle around age discrimination when describing clients in office "hotmail users" was how we described boomers.

I think it uses the new Outlook interface now so it's not as bad, maybe he just made the account in 2001 and never changed it

WampaLord posted:

that must be why he was in such a rush that morning

Also you missed some. A job, a marriage, kids, an affair, and he's still a swinger. Some people are just overachievers!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

WampaLord posted:

Like, sure, I have the free time for all sorts of crazy poo poo, but I'm a single dude. How does one do things like "eat dinner with spouse" and also "maintain regular contact with 10+ sex partners?"

He said he's out of the country for work a lot? I dunno. That's super hosed up though. Congrats on ruining two marriages and traumatizing multiple children.

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He said he's out of the country for work a lot? I dunno. That's super hosed up though. Congrats on ruining two marriages and traumatizing multiple children.

The fact he's out of the country a lot and the close relationship he says all the kids have with each other makes me worried about where those kids are when the swinging is going on. Like, kids don't need that many play dates...

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dirtbag Diva posted:

The fact he's out of the country a lot and the close relationship he says all the kids have with each other makes me worried about where those kids are when the swinging is going on. Like, kids don't need that many play dates...

What? He didn't mention anything about the kids' relationships, they're like 7 and 8 they probably just do it while they're at school or asleep/hire a babysitter once in a while

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

What? He didn't mention anything about the kids' relationships, they're like 7 and 8 they probably just do it while they're at school or asleep/hire a babysitter once in a while

Ah, you're right. I read this part:

quote:

My wife, Ree, is incapable of conceiving and we have 2 adopted girls, Mick and his wife have 1 son.

And assumed it was more than just a non-sequitur about their kids being adopted. My bust.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I checked some of the comments on that post, good for that guy he seems dead set on divorce already and mentioned he only brought up the adopted part because he's worried it'll complicate custody arrangements. He also mentioned they work near each other and meet up for lunch a lot lol that's probably when most of the affair happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Dude. Help. My [23F] coworker [40M] eats kimchee and hardboiled eggs at his desk and it smells like three-day-old death.

Hi,

Easy question here. If there's no solution other than "find an excuse to be elsewhere while he eats," that's OK with me. I love my job, I love my coworkers. There are six of us in my department and we all get along really well, go out for drinks and so forth.

Except one of them, aforementioned [40M], started training for a Spartan race a few months ago and decided eating hard-boiled eggs with kimchee was the next best thing to rocket fuel, so he'd bring it in every day and eat it first thing in the morning. I figured it would stop when he ran the race, but the race has been over for weeks and he's. still. doing. it. I jokingly asked if he could start eating regular food again now that the race was over and he laughed but it didn't stop.

We all work really close together, think six desks in a small room, and there are no dividers. There's also not really much of a break room where he could sit and eat, so it's not like he has a choice (except maybe eat breakfast at home.)

I'm going to be honest with you, it smells like a rancid fart mixed with just a hint of desperate despair. It smells like about a foot up into the small intestine of a middle-aged neckbeard. It smells like what you'd get if you went to a Mexican-Indian fusion joint and then ate a box of Fiber One bars.

I work right next to him, and our desks are reallyclose, so I think it might bother me more than the others. So far, I've been just getting up and leaving the room to "go do something else" whenever he cracks open his Tupperware, but he can spend a while eating and I'd rather be productive during that time. Is there anything I can do? Am I being a dick? Pls send help.

TL;DR coworker eats farts for breakfast in small open office. Olfactory distress ensues.