Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

batteries! posted:

We must secure the existence of our Patreon and a future for our youtube channels

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

quote:

I read it. The other person had said "Good parenting will trump the n*gger in him every time!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Yeah I was gonna say the worst part about that story isn't that they punished the wrong kid, it's that they are such pricks they think grounding him with nothing for an entire summer is an appropriate punishment for catching a kid with some weed. Also the fact that they think so little of their kid's integrity that they called him a liar when he protested and continued to do so until he just gave up and accepted his false conviction.

His brother might be the real piece of poo poo though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
He builds the machines, which take over the garage, which annoys his wife, which makes her question his hobby, which makes him defensive, which makes him double down, which expands the machines into the living room, which confuses their friends, which makes him more defensive, which makes him play his daughter's favorite music, which makes the daughter knock over the machine, which creates tension between father and daughter, which strains the family, which makes his wife divorce him.

A Rube Goldberg breakup.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Listen, Mormons made a choice to be miserable all the time and deny themselves fun things in life. By sexing him without marriage and without the intent to procreate she is disrespecting his culture.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh man I like this boy how can I get his attention???

Maybe I could say "hey I like you" to him? No way that's crazy!!! Better just go to town masturbating in the tent, that'll do it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh man I can't say something direct to him... women aren't supposed to be like that. That would go against the patriarchy!

You know what the patriarchy loves though? Loud, public displays of female sexuality.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nazzadan posted:

My bf is such an rear end in a top hat.

I think the translation is he got conned and bought fake/weak drugs???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't know much about English law but I don't understand why he'd need to marry his bro to stay over at his house a bunch.

Is it just a really bad lie or is there actually some legal reason for it?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My boyfriend specifically said he doesn't believe the conspiracy theories and only thinks the situation should be prudently scrutinized. He doesn't think it's a big deal and is talking calmly and rationally about it.

Is he a CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST!?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
How can you not be impressed by a man who is so at one with nature that he tames and coexists with wild beasts? And solitary predators at that.

He has the Heart of the Wild. Few men can display such raw masculinity.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DOMDOM posted:

There are intruders! Is the part that stuck out to me, sounds funny. Like video game dialog

If only he had shouted "enemies everywhere!" before fleeing instead.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
There is nothing more romantic than a man getting himself pointlessly killed to prove he's a protector.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Glenn Quebec posted:

I would rather stand my ground at the minimum than abandon my son and wife to a gunman.

That's fine. It is your right to make an emotional decision instead of a rational one if you so chose.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tendai posted:

I [24M] am shorter than my girlfriend [22F] when she wears heels and she refuses to wear anything but heels.

People like this make me feel less insecure :allears:

I am shorter than my girlfriend. I am 5'10" and my girlfriend is 5'8".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I come from a land down under. Where women roar and men cheater.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leon Einstein posted:

Can you read?

???

quote:

Alright, so this is going to sound super petty but I think it looks weird when a girl is taller than the guy she's with. Normally it's never a problem for me. I'm 5'10" and the girls I've dated always happened to be around 5'3"-5'6". This girl I'm dating now though, is 5'8". It wasn't a problem when we first met because she was wearing flats and I was wearing boots, so I didn't even think about it.

???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

WampaLord posted:

Did your brain completely gloss over the "she constantly wears heels that make her taller than me" thing or are you just being pedantic?

You know I misread the title. Thought it was "shorter than my girlfriend and she wears heels".

My bad.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Glenn Quebec posted:

The same thing they would have done if I ran away?

You should read that thing someone posted last page about the FBI guy's advice.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Panfilo posted:

I knew a girl whose dad was a major hard rear end about grades, she had a 4.0 in HS went to UC Irvine and graduated summa cum laude with a degree in sociology and did fuckall with it because she works in a call center. Apparently all their efforts were centered on "get good grades" vs "how can I market this into a fun and stable career" :negative:

Basically America.txt right now.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
College is a lot like Basic Training/Boot Camp.

Only people who have never been there think they can't do it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Lol if you think you can get good grades and be social to any large extent

You can totally do this you just have to have an easy major.

Sorry engineers. Either pass classes or have fun, not both.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Marital problems. Husband [28 M] has nightmares over racial issues and was made redundant as well, I [27 F] don't know how to help him.

I think we've discovered the current whereabouts of permabanned poster niggerstomper58.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jack Trades posted:

Some dudes will pay top dollar for that.

She's a dominatrix in the making, is what I'm trying to say. Good for her.

She's demonstrating her value by showing off her marketable skill.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

I used to date exclusively women, but switched over to dating men. Im at the brink of switching back.

Please.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wow the surprise force feeding attempt was really out of left field.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

Like some women dating black men.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

They should stay with each other so that nobody else has to deal with them.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leon Einstein posted:

Young women dating manchildren in their upper 30s deserve everything they get.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
She's a great girlfriend except for this one thing!

edit: She's super immature and has no emotional control!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm our teenage years I lost two keyboards to my brother's fist-pounding rage over online matches of Warcraft 3.

loving Night Elves!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lol I'll never understand people who find some sort of in-game achievement that is both super-boring and frustrating and has nothing to do with anything fun about the game, and then get super-frustrated trying to do it anyway because it's one of the things on the Big List of Things to Do. Just because rockstar hid pearls underwater in san andreas doesn't mean you gotta swim around looking for all 50.

But my gamerscore.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

achievement unlocked: notice that you don't have to collect all the +2 rings to have fun in dark souls 3

My most cherished Dark Souls series achievement wasn't an actual "worth points" achievement.

It was the red-white invader aura is DS2 :getin:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Glenn Quebec posted:

That's a shame. A real curvy goonette defuse the tension by romantically sharing a floor pizza.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

While her jackass FWB is a terrible human being, she almost never uses protection with him and doesn't seem to care. Then she somehow decided to trust the jerk after all the endless red flags. What is wrong with people? How are adults in their mid-20s (?!!!!) this sexually ignorant and irresponsible? :gonk:

Same way they are ignorant and irresponsible in general I guess.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

As someone who also likes the looks of older men

It's amazing how every single time you release a personal detail it's the least surprising thing ever.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Improbable Lobster posted:

Don't be a weirdo, just post about them

I just did :smug:

... ok I don't even feel good about that one. It was such an obvious setup. Carry on.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pussy Quipped posted:

NOT A THUMBS UP EMOJI!!!!!! DEAR GOD

But what could it mean????

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mind the walrus posted:

Not just that, but she sought him out and initiated the sex.

She had a fetish that only a middle-aged, depressed Lead Entomologist could satisfy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Now that one's tougher.