Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It's also hard to judge because "looks ridiculous" can mean so many different things. It could be he just thinks they're too big when they aren't really unusual. Or that they are really big and she's pretty petite otherwise, which yes can look ridiculous. Or maybe it has nothing to do with size, and the actual job wasn't done well which is an entire minefield of it's own. Or they look totally normal, no one not in the know would suspect, and he's a doofus.

Lots of ways this can go, but he didn't elaborate at all. Just "they look ridiculous".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tempura Wizard posted:

I assume this manbaby is doing no parenting outside of his bathroom breaks if he has time to play for that long. That or he doesn't have a normal job.

It says in the very first paragraph of the OP that they are both on maternity/paternity leave.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leon Einstein posted:

They've never given a poo poo.

They've never confronted you/here about it. Big difference.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Xombie posted:

How are you around any individual in a grocery store long enough for this to be an issue. It's not a subway or an elevator. It's a big building where your goal is literally to keep moving around.

Some people just live their lives in ways that cannot be explained.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Decorative throw boyfriend.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Like this, man!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Nice guy, bad poster.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"As a nice guy, I..."

*Reserves second post in case OP hits character limit.*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ugly In The Morning posted:

That whole story reminds me of the thing about nice guys just trying to put in kindness coins into the machine until sex falls out, except this time, the sex got stuck on the lid of one of those cup noodle things on the bottom row. Now there's a tremendous fat man rocking the machine back and forth screaming "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!"

lmao this is actually an A+ analogy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Licarn posted:

I (20f) have become friends with my stepmom (25f) rather than seeing her as a parent. My dad (41m) is upset about that.

Too bad about this one. Daughter might have been able to prevent all this if she'd been involved sooner. Now the kid is already born so welp, ya'll hosed up good luck with that.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Since the guy didn't want kids either, and she aborted the baby, sounds like everything worked out? Like "he had no input" seems irrelevant. She took the course of action they both wanted, and the relationship was obviously shot regardless. There's no conflict here.

It's a happy ending for everyone!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Also lol @ posters celebrating "powerful petra energy" about a story in which a woman emerges from an experience believing that, actually, premarital sex is bad and makes you a slut, just like my conservative parents warned me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

goethe.cx posted:

I got to the third paragraph and thought “10 partners is a decent number, what’s the problem.” Then I realized he meant he’d had sex ten times in four years

As hilarious and sad as it is you'd probably be surprised how common this really is. And there are plenty who get less than that. Millennials are bottoming out the sex statistics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

La Brea Carpet posted:

But seriously though it seems as sex and sexuality has become less overall taboo the desire to have sex early and often in life has gone down somewhat.

Also the planet is dying and we have no money.

No money, dying planet, living at home, too many roommates, working too much, impossible schedules, rampant brain problems, technological isolation. There are probably dozens of contributing reasons. But it's all melting into one pot of millennials not loving so much.