Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its a code for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese with the Spongebob shapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That post is just a series of math problems that all have bad solutions

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

it was bad to cheat but if you go back EVERYONE will be miserable, kids included. Though it sounds like the wife will not be conducive to you actually getting to see your kids if you do leave so iunno

It doesnt sound like he really gives a drat though

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My dude, you have assuredly seen a Beijing Tanktop. You cant tell people who have seen that what to wear in China without coming across as insane.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I quickdrawed the son of gun who thought they could drive me off my land for the railroad company, before I walk off into the hazy sunset, did I do the right thing?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Call up A24 cause I got their next bone chilling horror script

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You made a typo in the last word, youre missing a space

Barudak
May 7, 2007

welcome to hell posted:

Their entire post history is horrible but I'll just post one title:

Where are the best places to bait creepy men (self.Rapekink)

Based on the history of human kind, literally anywhere should work.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk a guy who sleeps 17 hours a day and has no job but also fucks sounds like some kind of an achievement

Yeah, they just had an entire musical about their lives with Idris Elba

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ad090 posted:

AITA for exposing my brother’s lies to my parents?

All I can hear

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XpImo80neo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yourhusbandisatrashelemntal.pdf

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Problem Sleuth posted:

Has this been posted in the thread before? It feels weirdly familiar. Maybe there's just that many dudes obsessed with their childhood friends

Its pretty common and men and women do it, although you never hear these stories (maybe once here) from a man unhappy to be messaged by a woman who got married to someone else.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh sorry, you were talking about the commune part, my bad!

I recommend not raising your children in them, all the kids I knew who were part of one were messed up

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Gay Realm sounds like what people fight for in Mortal Kombat Slashfic.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im really hoping one of them is like "he doesnt wash his unconditional love and respect for me due to constantly meeting and exceeding my wants and desires and I want to do something nice for him" but instead itll be some new baffling thing like he takes his poops out of the toliet to inspect them then refuses to wash his hands

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mom is attempting to run a lifelong gaslighting campaign to convince her children they were never kicked out of Eden.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would like to know more about what was in the astronaut makeup kit.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im thinking back to the time I had to go bridal dress shopping and Ive decided, Ill do it, Ill challenge Joy to a duel where the loser is sent to the Shadow Realm.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Who are these people that weren't tremendously creeped out by him hanging out with a small child but upset when its his son?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

I guess they thought it was like a nephew

You would say that instead of "my little buddy". I dont go on social media but if I did that would be a "I should call the cops, right?" moment.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

No, calling a kid my little guy/buddy/man is a normal thing and if you see someone, especially someone you know and doesn't send of pedo vibes for other reasons, doing that the assumption will be that it's their kid/brother/nephew etc, not a stranger that they've kidnapped. I'm surprised none of them asked him who it was, though; maybe they did and he lied. Jumping to considering calling the cops is not normal.

I meant if I asked "hey who is this kid" and instead of any response like "hes my nephew" or "its a [x]'s kid" I got the abovementioned extremely evasive "hes my little buddy" I would be concerned.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

As a vet you should know this relationship has had a good run but its time to put it down

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cockmaster posted:

AITA for absolutely refusing to pay my ex girlfriend and her child after I came into money?

How could anyone rationally argue that he would have any duty of care towards a woman who'd betray him like that?

Other people hoping hell loan them money they wont repay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have the same question about the kid

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Is it a worse use of money than 'becoming a landlord' though?

It does not say what she wants the money for so its hard to judge, because there remains the possibility she wants to open a restaurant.