Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
The most wonderful time of the year :allears:

Another redditor with a career-ruining Christmas party:

Workplace event gone wrong (self.legaladvice) posted:

First off I am in Canada, BC.

Friday was a Christmas event at work. There was drinking and no work and events such as a silent live auction, games, sumo wresting, shooter bar and dance floor. all kinds of stuff. I had fun, too much fun and i need to gets some advice.

I started drinking at 10, i have a splash of bourbon in my coffee and headed down to watch a game between the different divisions. this lasts half an hour. then I help clean up. Then i go and play some NES games until 11. I sit at my desk for a while and have some coffee. 11:15 i get up and grab another drink an egnog and rum. i drink this back at my desk. at 12 o'clock lunch rolls the auction ends and lunch rolls around. i go and eat some lunch. afterwards i grab a beer. drink it with coworkers, 1 oclock now turns out a coworker brought in some home made beer. so i have a 3 small glasses of beer dixie cup small. 3pm rolls around and its the live auction. I have a apple cider here and watch. after i talk with some people grab an egnog and head down to the arena. a sumo wrestling set up had been going on. 4 oclock this ends I participated and won a medal. I slowly go upstairs and visit and am given one shot. i then head outside for a little bit at 4:49 my fiance had come to pick me up, she had missed my text letting her know it would be an all night thing.I stay here till 5. break my medal go inside. put the medal in my desk and grab a drink off the table. then i Forget everything. I have no idea what happened after i drank that drink on the table. i remember with detail talking with my fiancee in the car. asking her if i could stay and she will get me later, i was having fun at the event. showing her the text she missed. Then I have random flashes. i fell climbing stairs with my coat on. I was being told its time to go home. Ushered onto a bus. and get home. I was asleep by 8. early morning i woke up having hot and cold flashes. a pain in my head really bad. i forced myself to drink water and an advil and laid in bed for a long time drinking more water.eventually i felt quite a bit better. felt like an absolute fool that I got black out Drunk immediately after telling my fiancee it was going well. but whatever. i dont normally do dumb poo poo when drunk. i fall down. thats about it. so we go and hang around town, do some Christmas stuff. I run into my boss at 3 PM Saturday. He asked about my hangover. i told him i was feeling pretty good, had a bit of a headache when i woke up but that passed quickly. that was it. figured okay good nothing embarrassing happened or he would have said something. today (Monday) I'm called into his office a bit before lunch and he tells me I have been accused of touching a woman butox on 3 occasions. he wanted my side of the story. I told him i dont have anything to say my memory is gone which is weird and i dont know why. Yes i was drinking but i have drank more in less time and still remembered. Unless i drank a lot in the period of time i cant remember. Something he asked stood out to me. He asked how it happened slowly or all at once.

I have the slight suspicion that the drink on the table i drank. after speaking with my fiance was drugged. Is it worth getting tested still. should i go to my doctor and ask.

Sorry for the poorly worded and formatted pile i just needed to get this out. how do i handle the Sexual Assault/harassment allegations? i remember nothing. what should i do about the potential that i might have been drugged?

TL:DR; Got blackout drunk at work function, i suspect a change of being drugged. the morning following i get told someone reported me touching her but 3 times. UI don't remember

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
:black101:

"My [24m posted:

girlfriend [23f] is obsessed with a creepy dead musician from Norway and it's freaking me out"]I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years, and everything was great for the longest time. But a few years ago she started being really obsessed with heavy metal (which is something I never liked that much). Some of her friends were into it, so I was like, okay, great. I don't mind what kind of music people listen to. But things started getting weird.

She's into these bands from Norway and Sweden which play really messed up, dark black metal music. She got really obsessed with the band Mayhem and their singer "Dead" who killed himself a long time ago. It started out as a mild interest last year and now it's become a full-blown life-consuming obsession. She has a webpage about Dead and talks about him to me multiple times a day. Sometimes I see her talking online with other fans and the conversations are creepy as hell.

She has dreams about him supposedly every night (which I sort of doubt) and always tries to talk to me about the dreams. They're often sexual and make me really uncomfortable. I don't give a poo poo if he's dead (pun. sigh. whatever.) It makes me weirded out and uncomfortable as hell to hear her talking sexually about another guy.

I don't get it. A I don't even know how to explain it. I can't explain him because it's WEIRD He's greasy, wears strange makeup, has a horrible voice, and killed himself years ago. This might be really petty, but it's making me feel like I'm not good enough and she spends more time thinking about him than me. But that isn't my biggest concern. The whole thing is just messed up.

• She has a photo of HIS CORPSE on the wall with his head blown open . Apparently when he committed suicide a band member took a photo? I don't know. I don't f***ing know
  • She has wet dreams about him and talks about how he's the only person who understands her
  • She has literally hundreds of photos of him on her computer, quotes his songs all the time, etc
  • His music is terrible and I just don't get it.

?????????

She didn't even know this person existed when we started dating, and now it's taken over her life. I really love her but this is ruining our relationship and I feel like she's a different person. It's gotten a lot worse over the past year. I'd say it's getting progressively worse even over the past few months. I'm really concerned because such a sudden change in personality, especially about something so messed up, is a RED FLAG right?

Tl;dr: My girlfriend is obsessed with this super creepy goth guy who killed himself and I have no idea wtf to think or do; It's ruining our relationship

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

Is this old? I swear I've read it before, and I don't want to believe multiple relationships have been ruined by an undead metal frontman.

Rest easy, it is an old post. :) Though possibly she killed that boyfriend and stuffed him under the floorboards, and you saw a post from her next victim?

Here's another old one that manages to hit most of the r/relationships bingo card (narcissism! weird food issues! stalking! suicide attempts!) It's super long and probably fake but still entertaining:

I discovered that my parents [50s] have been lying to me [19 F] about my food allergies (and who knows what else) for my entire life. Am I justified if I cut them out of my life?

quote:

I'm using a throwaway account because I have family on Reddit.

Ever since I was a little girl, my parents have told me that I am allergic to both milk and chocolate. The story goes that I broke into severe hives on my very first Halloween. My mom had given me some milk chocolate and I had to be rushed to the hospital with hives and breathing problems where I was diagnosed with both chocolate and milk allergies. Ever since then, I have never been allowed to eat anything containing chocolate or cow's milk.

Over the summer, one of my college friends from out-of-state invited me to come stay with her for a few weeks. While I was in her state, I decided to use the opportunity to visit my Godmother/Aunt who I haven't been able to see since I was a young child. My aunt was thrilled to see me and we spent a whole day hiking and just catching up. When we stopped for lunch, my Aunt pulled out some granola bars, but they had chocolate in them so I couldn't eat them. I told her that I was allergic to chocolate and she was stunned.

My aunt told me that I have never been allergic to chocolate and that my mom was lying to me. She told me the story of how I had gotten ill from daycare and my mom had tried to sue the daycare owner for some stupid reason that no one was sure of. My mom was pissed off because she though the daycare owner was flirting with my dad and she wanted to get the daycare shut down. My mom then invented the story about me and the chocolate at the Halloween party. She made sure NOT to tell the daycare about the (fake) allergy and then waited for the daycare to feed me food with chocolate in it so that she could sue. When that didn't work, my mom then invented a story about me being allergic to milk. When aunt tried to call her out on it, my mom stopped speaking to her and that silence has continued until the present.

Needless to say, I was stunned. I wanted so badly to believe that my mom was telling the truth and that my aunt was lying. I waited until we got back to my aunt's house and I took a bite of one of the granola bars. And I was not allergic, AT ALL. I was very upset and decided to call my dad.

Our conversation was so crazy and out of nowhere that I don't know what else to do but type it out. The conversation went like this:

Me: "Dad, were you aware that I am not actually allergic to chocolate and milk like you and mom have told me?"

Dad: "Don't be ridiculous. You've never been able to eat chocolate without a reaction. Why would we make that up?"

Me: "I'm not trying to accuse you of making it up. I was just asking if you were aware that I do not have the allergy. I just ate some chocolate and I didn't have any reaction to it. Did I ever get any allergy tests done?"

Dad: "I will have to ask your mother. I am upset that you are trying to call us liars over this."

Me: "When did I say anyone was lying? What are you talking about?"

My mom then jumped into the conversation (speaker phone).

Mom: "Honey, don't you remember that you had hives at your 10th birthday party? Your friend had given you a tootsie pop and you were allergic to the chocolate."

Me: "Mom, I never had a 10th birthday party and I don't know what you're talking about. I was just curious if I ever had a real allergy test done for chocolate, because I was just able to eat some without a reaction. I'm just trying to figure out if I can eat chocolate or not now."

Mom: "I don't know why you need to know if you had a test or not. You can't eat chocolate because we SAY you can't eat chocolate. You're being a little liar right now, how DARE you say we never gave you a birthday party that year. You've always been ungrateful and now you can't even remember the party we gave you."

Me: "Mom, I KNOW I never had a 10th birthday party because I was at summer camp. Why are you trying to make me believe that I did?"

My mom then started screaming at me and I just hung up the phone because it was so loud and I couldn't hear any individual words. I silenced my phone and watched as she proceeded to call me 40 times in a row. The entire time my aunt was watching in horror. My aunt then gave me a hug and told me that this is why she doesn't have a relationship with my mother. My mom has always done this, lied to people and then tried to convince them it was the truth.

I am very upset about this entire situation. The conversation was simply one of the craziest things I've seen and I don't know who these people are anymore. It creeped me out and I don't think I ever want to talk to them again or else they will try to turn on me. Am I right in wanting to cut these people out of my life?

tl;dr: Mom and dad always told me I was allergic to chocolate. I went to visit estranged aunt in a different state and aunt revealed my mom made it up to try to sue a daycare. I ate the food I was supposedly allergic to and was fine. I called my parents and they tried to say I was calling them liars and then tried to make up a birthday party. It was crazy and I think they're crazy and I just need to know if it's okay to cut them out of my life.

[Update] I discovered that my parents [50s] have been lying to me [19 F] about my food allergies (and who knows what else) for my entire life. Am I justified if I cut them out of my life?

quote:

It's been a while, but I felt the need to update because my mom purchased a one way ticket to Crazy Town after I made my first post.

To summarize what I have found out since my last post:

I am NOT allergic to chocolate. Chocolate is amazing and I am now addicted to the chocolate waterfall at Golden Corral.

I am NOT allergic to milk. I am mildly lactose intolerant, but I was always told it was an allergy to a protein in the milk. I can drink Lactaid with no issues.

I had an allergy test done and it confirmed that I am not allergic to anything except for pollen and some animal dander.

My mother is a psycho.

After I made my original post, I decided that I was going to cut contact with my parents except through email. My mom called me over a THOUSAND times the first week and I eventually had to get a new phone and simply stopped answering the old phone and let the battery in it die. To put this in perspective, she used to call me 2-3 times a week and this sudden increase was pure insanity.

Since my mom knew where my dorm room was located on campus, I requested to be moved into one of the more private dorm buildings because I was concerned for my privacy. I didn't tell anyone except my college friends about the move and I had thought that everything would be fine. Everything was fine for a few weeks, until I got a call from one of the adjunct professors to help tutor one of the new students. My school has a master tutor list and any student can call the tutors and arrange for help for free (us tutors are paid by the school). I told the adjunct that I would meet the student in the library in a few and grabbed my books and walked over to the library.

Lo and behold, the new student was my mom! My mother decided that she would enroll in classes as a student in order to contact me. When I saw her, I froze and immediately tried to leave the library, but she followed me outside and wouldn't leave me alone. I eventually managed to duck into one of the fraternity apartments and was able to lose her, but she has been basically stalking me on campus ever since. I tried to report her to the school, but the campus police told me that since she never made any threats, that there's nothing I can do. I tried reporting her to the normal police as well, but was told the same thing. My mom has not left me any voicemails or texts or anything at all that I can use to prove what she's doing.

My RA has ensured that my mom is banned from my dorm building (only upperclassmen are allowed and my mom is technically a freshman), but beyond that I am running out of options. My mom posted on facebook that she is signing up for the same classes as I need to complete my major next semester (she posted her schedule and we are in one of the same classes!) and I don't know what else I can do to stop the crazy. She claims that she didn't do ANYTHING to hurt me and that I am just lying about the chocolate and milk allergies. My aunt had to go out of the country for work and I feel so alone with dealing with all of this. My dad has basically ditched and moved out of my mom's house and I haven't been able to get in contact with him either.

Any ideas for how to stop the crazy?

tl;dr: My mom lied to me for years and told me I had several food allergies. I caught her in the lie and cut off contact. She has now enrolled in the same classes I need to complete my degree and I don't know what I can do to stop her from stalking me.

My NMom is in the hospital right now because she became suicidal after a meeting with me and our university. I feel so guilty. (r/raisedbynarcissists)

quote:

Hi there. It's my first time posting here because I was hesitant to give my mom the 'narcissist' label. That being said, I don't really have a better term to describe her behavior and a ton of people pointed me to this subreddit after I posted on /r/relationships about my mom.

To summarize, my mom and dad lied to me and told me I had allergies (chocolate and milk). I believed them for years until I met my estranged Aunt and she spilled the beans and revealed the web of lies created by my mother. I decided to go No Contact with my parents and my mom snapped and enrolled at my university and was basically stalking me and enrolling in the same classes I need for next semester. I contacted the student affairs department and they arranged a meeting between myself and my mom regarding the stalking.

At the meeting, the administrator heard both sides of our stories and pretty much caught my mom in another lie. My mom had her best poker face on and tried to claim that she hadn't contacted me in months. She denied that she had called me repeatedly, denied that she ever tried to get tutoring from me, denied everything she did. She tried to act like she was the victim and that I was just a mean and disrespectful daughter who hated her mom.

And that's when I produced my iPhone and showed the administrator the call log from when my mom called me over 1000 times in a row (this is not an exaggeration, the call log hit quadruple digits). My mom then tried to deny that the number was her cell number, but the administrator looked it up in the student database and it proved she was lying.

My mom tried to backtrack, but the damage was done. The administrator made us both sign contracts that said that we each must not contact each other for the remainder of the school year, otherwise we would be suspended from classes. My mom was forced to change her schedule so that she would not be in the same classes as I was in. The administrator made it clear that if she tried to circumvent the contract (even if by accident), that she could have her student ID banned from entering the student center or other buildings if I was inside (they are controlled by RFID chips and we have to swipe them to enter certain buildings).

After the meeting ended, I was so happy and I felt free for the first time in weeks. A few nights later, my dad called me and left a voicemail informing me that my mom tried to commit suicide with sleeping pills and that she was going to the hospital. I thought it was fake at first, so I called the hospital and they put me through to my dad who was in the waiting room. My dad laid into me pretty hard and called me names and stuff about the whole situation and then told me that if I didn't want my mom to die, I shouldn't have made her life miserable.

So that's my Thanksgiving vacation and I don't really know what to think or do right now. I'm going to go bake a pumpkin pie and try to forget about it all, but food tastes like ash in my mouth.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
That's so utterly disgusting I couldn't finish reading. Here is a palate cleanser:

Me [20M] with my friends(?) and housemates [20M&F] of nearly two years keep calling me an egg?

quote:

Hey r/relationships, I'm using a throw-away since I am pretty sure they use Reddit.

Basically, the story is as follows: one day I was eating eggs and one of my housemates decided to make fun of me for doing so - this was a few months ago, probably around January. It started out with just one person saying "look at this guy eating eggs" and progressed over a month or two to everyone but one simply calling me an egg, repeatedly, to my face, despite my many requests that they stop. The straw that broke the camel's back was today when I was tagged TWICE on a Facebook post that said "tag a mate who's a boiled egg", once by the only person who didn't really call me an egg up until this point. This actually wasn't the first time I've been tagged in that sort of post, because the 'joke' has managed to spread around my university to the point that other people are aware of it and call me an egg sometimes as well.

Like I said, I've tried asking them to stop and they usually do for an hour or two before resuming (or sometimes they wait a bit longer and call me other nicknames, and insist that they're compliments.) How can I get them to stop? Should I move out, or is it possible to deal with this in another way? I feel like it would be a good idea but I really like the house and don't know where else I'd go. I live in a very expensive city where I wouldn't be able to easily find somewhere else to live.

tl;dr: Friends keep calling me an egg. Don't know how to make them stop.

Best comment from the thread:

quote:

Get a notebook. Write their names down and keep a tally. Everytime they call you Egg, hide an egg in their room. Don't ever stop. An egg for an egg.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
Yeah, from the comments it doesn't sound like gentle ribbing, they know exactly what they're doing and are using the egg thing to deflect from not wanting to socialise with him:

quote:

Because it's not nice to not be called by my name and it makes me sad when this happens every single day of my life for months on end. It isn't a lwacky absurd story where they make a story about me murdering people. If I try and add something to a conversation they just say egg and laugh, before ignoring me.

To keep this going for months on end requires serious dedication. It's such a diabolical way to mess with someone, too. They've gotten everyone he knows to think it's just a fun in-joke. Even if he moves out, he can never escape the Egg.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
Oh look I found the OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Y9xidFr94

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
No, this is a good derail. Let's talk more about appropriate professional attire.

I [19M] and issues with my business-systems lecturer [46F]; it affects me and my in-class partner [20F].

quote:

I'm 19 and in my first year of university. Today my business systems lecturer gave me and my in-class partner Tanya a business role-play assignment which we have to do in front of the class in four weeks time, and ours read:

BDSM AND SEX INDUSTRY
Research about the sex industry and investigate the following topics:

How it makes its money
Types of industries
Notable brand names etc.

Please wear a PVC or latex croptop and briefs for your presentation, whilst delivering it, and role-play a fictional company that sells BDSM gear promoting its products at a trade fair.

Other students got similar business roleplay assignments of research a company, role-play a company at a trade fair in various sectors. One got the mobility industry/Uber/self-driving cars as an assignment!
I complained to her, but she insisted:

It's your assignment. Don't complain about things you don't like. Sheesh, I don't want to deal with irritating people. Grow up and do your research.

Me and Tanya get on well, have done since I started. She's single but she is interested in me and I am attracted to her, we haven't been on a date yet.
However, we're both creeped out about this and she's worrying about how she'll get hold of the gear, let alone explaining it to her housemates if she has to order it online.
Was my lecturer out of order to do this and should I complain further? Could this be bad PR for the university if it becomes public?
Tanya told me she feels like sharing the entire assignment on Instagram to make a point but I'm not sure.
How should I deal with things?
tl;dr: My university lecturer gave me and my in-class partner an assignment that could possibly be in questionable taste given the roleplay she asked us to do.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
This isn't r/relationships, but I think it fits here:

quote:

You could always try being a twitch streamer. I got 17 thousand dollars in inheiritance from my grandmother a couple years ago and one of my hobbies was finding random streamers to shower with cash out of nowhere. I've learned though that it's best just to do it randomly to someone who seems cool then move on like Mary Poppins, if you get a crush on a woman and think you can buy her heart you're going to have bad time.

It's a bit like when there was this cute earthy college student who mostly streamed Hearthstone that I used to watch obsessively and I eventually worked up the nerve to stop lurking and join chat (I broke the ice with a 500 dollar donation) and after a slow start I found my groove and started riffing off of everything she said and kind of became something of an Ed Mcmahon to her Carson. I'm only 32 but am pretty much an 80's guy at heart and I'd need to send her about a dozen wikipedia articles and youtube links a day so she'd get all my references haha. Anyhow one of her many quirks was how she'd take tinynibbles of food whenever she ate on stream and I'd playfully tease her about how she was half rabbit. It became what I thought was a beloved inside joke in chat and I made a couple fun compilation vids of her eating crossed with clips from the bucky o'hare show and watership down that synced up with her. I even payed 400 dollars for a pixel art gif of her as reader rabbit (which she played on stream once) nibbling away.

I'm not going to lie, I thought she loved the joke just as much as I did and I even had the gif artist do up a pic of us as rabbit bride and groom on top of a wedding cake (this was something to have in my back pocket 3 years down the line well after we started dating, don't worry I wasn't crazy folks) when I googled her old WOW, neopets etc. nickname she used as a teenager and sometimes used for reddit accounts etc. today and it was a post on a female streamers forum about how there was a guy in her chat who was cool at first but was starting to get way too obsessive and was starting to dominate the conversation and drive other people away and how upset and conflicted she was because he seems really nice and well meaning and doesn't realize how uncomfortable he was making her and everyone else, she has a brother who has aspergers so she's seen this kind of thing before and wants to know how best to gently suggest to him he tones it down without hurting his feelings.

She then talked about how it's extra awkward because he's basically been allowing her to make rent the last few months with donations but it's to the point where it's not worth trying to make a living streaming if it means having to deal with him everyday.

The transition to feeling on top of the world (I'd just spent 4 hours straight fapping to what I thought was our ineveitable honeymoon) to like human garbage was dramatic and I almost threw up, but just cried myself to sleep instead. The main thing is that she was happy and like Jorah with Daenerys I needed to leave her be. I still lurked of course and watched her stream 5 hours a day until of course the end of the month came around and from her comments on financial advice reddits new she was getting desperate and she started "nonchalantly" noticing my absence and saying "malgoll" where are you? Someone needs to start putting his pictures on milk cartons man haha..."

There's a particular streamer I knew she strongly disliked who was pretty much the opposite of her in every way, my crush was a lot like Felicia day and this woman was pretty the archetype of the intimidating "fps chick." This woman also ended up dating a male streamer she had a massive crush on and she pretty much saw her as being the opposite of all the insecurities she had about herself.

Anyhow it was pretty glorious to lurk in her chat and see her reaction when it blew up with people going "holy poo poo! Malgoll just donated 700 dollars to fpschick!" just the look of utter confusion on her face would have broken my heart if I didn't know how duplicitous she truly was. She ended up pm'ing me "what's going on, what did I do?" but after sending screenshots of all her forum posts I almost didn't want to include our wedding picture and truly make her live with regret for the rest of her life after realizing I saw her as wife material. We've both moved on, she finally started streaming again and has a job in the gaming industry and I think I've finally found my future wife who I'm going to spend my remaining inheiritance on but its still tragic to realize that the one real shot at true love either of us will probably have in our lives was ruined by something as silly as poking fun at how a person nibbles their food.

yes it's fake :ssh: You can read the ongoing saga here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
Am I under real legal threat of arrest? I may have fallen for a scam... Please help (self.legaladvice)

quote:

I did something stupid and I need to know if I should be worried about it... I live in Boston, MA

I texted a number I found on webehigh.com in the comments section...

Someone offered to sell a specific strain of marijuana and wanted payment via Moneygram (red flag #1) The cashier was in Cameroon, and I sent this person $160 for a half oz. and I was given a confirmation number with the website http://www.vitexshippingline.com/index.html and was told that the package was being shipped via airplane the next day. They said that the package is waiting at the nearest airport to me and that it would be delivered the day after that.

A few days later I was sent an email in my spam folder (red flag #2) saying that I needed to send $350 to a second cashier in order to insure my package. I was also told that, after a certain amount of time, if the payment is not received, the agency would turn my package over to the local authorities. Here is the email I received:

"REASONS FOR THE INSURANCE OF THE PRODUCTS 1 . Following Section 7, Article 4 (USA-07/4 039746/95) of 13th July 1999 of the AUS Drug Administration and the International Regulatory Board for Cargo transportation ( IRBCT), Customized Packages being transported Within Canada and the United States and across any country in general would have to be registered into the AUS Insurance scheme. 2 . According to Section 8, Article 10 ( USA-07/17 031246/95) of 13th July 1998, the insurances cheme is 100% refundable . So you are expected to make the payment of 350$(17 grams) that would be used to purchase and register your Package again lost and damages . 3 . Out of the 350 $ that you will pay for the Refundable Insurance Scheme of your Package, a total of 345 $ would be refunded to you in cash upon delivery of the package at the receiver's home address with the 5 $ deducted for documentation and registration.

ADVANTAGES OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE SCHEME. With the refundable Insurance Scheme, your package can be allowed to travel across the countries that make up the Canada, American continent and European Continent . This provide for an effective passage across any port of entry or exit without exposure of the package because it is marked with diplomatic sealed stamps evading all custom check ups again until arrival at the address provided above. In case of any complication the shipping company will be in charge of any eventual damage without involving other parties. You will need to know that Just 5 $ will be deducted from the 350$ that you are required to pay since 345 $ is completely refundable upon arrival of the package at your address . Please get back to us so that we can arrive at a conclusion and insure package asap.

Thanks for your understanding and we hope to satisfy you as we have been doing for the others."

I got angry at the seller and said that I had no foreknowledge of this additional fee, and I demanded that he pay it. Since the fee is apparently "refundable" I said that I would pay him back once my package was received. He was hesitant but I got him to pay $150 of the fee and I sent the agency's cashier in Cameroon $200. After this I was promised the delivery would arrive ASAP. After 2 days of waiting, I receive a text message reading:

"Dear client your package is with the SEAL department for checking before we can proceed with delivery asap. Your package need a DIPLOMATIC SEAL to proceed with your delivery. Since as the package was registered as a discreet package. Sir, you need to pay for the seal which is sold at the agency. with this SEAL no legal authorities can open your package okay for your security. The SEAL department needs the SEAL fee which is 100% refunded with your insurances fee you paid. The fee is $200. You should know this is vitex shipping line. and time is against us. if this morning is not paid in less than 48 hours the package will be forwarded to the authorities for further action..."

-I have to know: is this a scam? Am I under any real threat legally? I was told I would be arrested if I do not pay the fee and the package would be forwarded to the authorities, since buying and sending weed in the mail is not legal. I sent the agency more money because I was scared of being arrested, and now I'm told I have to send even more money for the package I paid for already. I've spent $380 of my own money and do not have any more to give. Please help!!