Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for taking pills to breastfeed as a man

Uhhhhh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It's colostrum that has all the benefits. Formula is just as good as breast milk.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

People who can't enjoy all types of food should just be cut out of your life. Who needs that sort of negativity hanging around?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The situation is tough because the son was adopted, out of place in his own family, and gay on top of it all. He chose the very worst way to lash out and make sense of his life but the root of it is understandable. Especially when those sorts of hate groups are designed to prey on the weak and vulnerable and easily influenced. But at the same time the mom absolutely has a right to feel hurt and betrayed. I don’t think making snide comments is doing anything more than making the relationship worse between them though. Honestly, there’s a chance that it will never be fixed completely and that’s all on the kid.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Second hand toys for a family you “adopted” is like tipping with pennies. Yeah every little bit helps, but you’re coming from a place of financial security and are giving back as cheaply as possible.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Lucrece posted:

AITA for getting my friend’s name tattooed on my dick?

He’s never going to sleep with his wife ever again. Any time things start to get heated, she’ll think about the tattoo and her interest will wither and die.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for reporting the well liked college professor that slept with my (ex)girlfriend?

In situations like these, does anything happen to the students who slept with the professor?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Professorjuggalo posted:

If the daughter is really trying to gently caress her moms boyfriend then idk but at the same time him being ok with it is blaring alarms in my brain. There’s more to the story that would make it hosed up for one side (imma side with the daughter with the info given though wtf)

That’s a weird one though

I dunno, prancing around your mom's boyfriend without any pants on is a pretty serious eyebrow raiser. They should probably all sever from each other.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

welcome to hell posted:

[SERIOUS] Tensions Flaring Due to Farting

Great name/post combo.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Holding up traffic is an act of terrorism.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It’s annoying to be left with extra junk at the end of a party but not nearly enough of an issue to spoil future gatherings unless you’re an extremely petty rear end in a top hat. Besides, the easiest way to dispose of that stuff is regifting it to someone else.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Barudak posted:

Washes his rear end, fucks good, has a job, doesn’t cheat: pick one

Fixed that for you.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Stop laying your problems at our doorstep, Karen.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I’m pretty sure the Stardew guy was also holding down a regular job while he was working on his project. So not exactly a leech on his partner during the creative process.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

one desecrated corpse, coming right up!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Given the family’s response to keep the ex girlfriend around even after they split and refusing to believe him after he finally musters the courage to come clean, it makes sense that the guy is dealing with a ton of jumbled emotions and has no healthy outlet to help process and move on. Being betrayed by a loved one sucks and the story portrays a family that helped actively shape his ideas about bottling emotions up and being a failure if things don’t work out.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Lol you guys are still talking about your height as if you were measuring your dicks.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Except when there are two men in a given relationship, then one automatically reads as a lady.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

As far as heinous historical figures go, Joe is not bad at all in the looks department.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'd be extremely offended if my partner asked someone else to pop something before they asked me. Youtube stardom is made out of those pimple popper videos.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Teenagers with anger issues shouldn’t be dating. Where is that girl’s parents?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Lmao, that girl is waiting for her boyfriend to start exploring in the bedroom with her and he’s just sitting there wondering why he doesn’t measure up.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

It reads elvish in a good way.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Why won't the victim of bullying stop and consider the tormentor's feelings?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

And the verdict is: open up the relationship!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Gonna change my new year resolution to becoming a fit witch. All you suckers can bask in the glory of my inner goddess.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I just get a kick out of people that fall over themselves to rush to correct a gender mixup completely irrelevant to the story.

:byodood: it ALWAYS matters

It's less about adding proper context and more about shaming posters who can't bother to pay attention to the stories they're commenting on.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

As someone who makes good on offers like that, you always double check that the offer is sincere before you clean them out.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Depression is a real thing that should be treated but lol, the mother went through the physical hardship of carrying and birthing twins. And on top of that has been the sole responsible parent of 2 newborns. Dude needs to get his act together.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

That boyfriend needs to be hooked up with Timothy's family.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (31f) husband (34m) and I got into a terrible verbal fight and I don't know if we can come back from it.

Waiting for the ex-husband's update when he finds out the secretary was just fishing for an ego boost and has no interest in pursuing anything more.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Oh look, another bang maid with no communication skills.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

That poor girl with the Teddy hippo is going to have her story blasted by those clickbait sites. That sweet idiot child.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

How can we judge without knowing how much he actually weighs?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Lucrece posted:

My girlfriend went vegan and started doing more exercise for me but it didn't work so well after all.

Eat the vegan boyfriend.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Charlie did nothing wrong. Those men were already getting physical against the express wishes of the women. Unwanted touching warrants violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

That guy really hit the jackpot. Normally unlocked doors result in getting robbed blind. Instead he got a surprise cleaning service. The girlfriend probably assumed the unlocked door was an open invitation to let herself in.