Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

WampaLord posted:

"#stillsingletho"

She knew. She knew all along.

Yeah, that hashtag is brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

I am going to kick this guy in the nuts

When are you gonna post about you and your friend? The one Troposphere hates.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

They're just people with different genitals lol people are so goddamn moronic.

You just triggered so many people.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

every single one of these is solid gold in one way or other

My [F17] bf [M18] keeps toilet paper in his room, is that weird?

What is splooge?
I don't think he does that.[/quote]
[/quote]

Man-aise is the funniest of the bunch.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

[M/31] I think I killed my girlfriend's [F/27] cat...and it ran off with my engagement ring

Is this one of those George side-plots from an episode of Seinfeld?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

my friend got a job at Northropp right outta college with a decent but not amazing GPA. 40 hours a week except every other Friday off. Full benefits. $75k+ when he started (it is more now that he has been there a couple years). Nothing super sexy, nothing super flashy, but he also isn't killing himself.

My other friend did the same exact thing down to the every other Friday off but at another company.

I don't doubt there is tough competition in the field (and increasingly so as people swarm to it) but c'mon you can't tell me it is just average to work 60+ hours a week and get treated worse than a dishwasher and they gotta just take it up the butt and deal.

I'm surprised Northropp offered so much right out of college. A buddy of mine got started at Lockheed (with a decent GPA too) and was offered something on the lower end of average. I also had someone from Raytheon come speak to us for our Computer Engineering senior project course that said not to expect to be paid well if you work for a defense contractor.

That being said, most of my friends and I work in tech for various companies, and none of us work over forty hours a week. I don't know how these people get suckered into that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

a shower of gold to wrap up your work week

Me [25F] with my boyfriend[25 M] together 3 years, living together 3 months, he won't stop peeing on me in the shower.

This one was posted a few hundred pages ago, maybe even toward the start of the thread, but it's always a good read.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I wonder how he would react if she straddled him in the shower and just pissed on him. Maybe eat a ton of asparagus first. On second thought, he might like it.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Are there any relationship stories about those non-homeless people that like to eat out of dumpsters? I think they're called Freegans?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Just saying that hating on anime nerds because of their hobbies is really juvenile poo poo and is not a good look. It does not make you seem like the bigger man/woman. In fact, it makes you seem like a dumb as heck middle school rear end in a top hat. Goons and other people on the internet have a hard-on for hating on anime, which literally not a single person out in the real world cares about, as long as said anime nerds aren't ultra annoying and incredibly socially inept about their interests. Which most people aren't. The vocal minority of the worst kinds of weirdos is not your typical anime fan out in the wild. I have plenty of friends who are into anime and it's just one of their many other hobbies that makes up who they are. Anime is good and cool and you all suck.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I took a shower earlier and then went out for brunch with my girlfriend, where we listened to a talented pianist, drank bloody marys, and had delicious pastries, but thanks for your concern.

Did you actually do all that, or did you watch it in one of your animes?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I wonder what his girlfriend would think if she found out just how invested he is into proving other internet autists wrong.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Infertile. Myrtle.

E: By the way, how's the pregnancy coming along?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I got a baby head jammed in my ribs and can't bend forward because of it. Few more weeks to go!

Still entertaining the idea of posting video of the rolling and bulging to /childfree to see just how many people I can make literally shake

Hope the birth goes smoothly. My wife gave birth 12/14/16, got to the hospital at 1:20pm, started pushing at 7:00pm, was done at 7:20pm. Please do post the video to /childfree and come back with trip results.

E: Content.

I [26F] just got off the phone with my sister [39F] she does not want her son [15M] anymore because she has a new love interest and wants to start a family with him

u/Alex_Stephanie 258d

Yeah so I am about to kick pick my nephew up in half an hour. His mother does not want him anymore. Her exact words were " He is from a failed relationship, I will sign him over to you or what ever I need to do. But I want a fresh start with _________ and start a new family"

She met this guy and he is moving in tomorrow. My Nephew Seth just finished his freshmen year on friday is on summer vacation. As I said I am going to go pick him up in half an hour because she told me too.

Seth is a well behaved kid, it's not like he acts out or is disrespectful. Not once have a I heard my sister complain about that and he actually gets really good grades.

I just don't know what to do, I am more than prepared to take Seth in. I have a good job and I recently single so I can devote time to him. It's just this whole situation is a cluster and I don't know what to do.

tl;dr: my sister is kicking out her son because she does not want him anymore. She wants to start a new family with her new man

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Feb 13, 2017

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

jfc did yall do anything this weekend besides argue about anime and loving Mirthless

Me [28 M] with my ex-girlfriend [27 M/F] Left me after I wrote an email spilling my guts

I did not have sex with Mirthless, no.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

My brain says he just doesn't notice, but my heart says diaper fetish.

Catheter and a pee bag, maybe?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I know this is several pages ago because of a mirth derail but lol this is fat fat and we should be ashamed as a country to be calling it normal.

Also from several pages ago, but didn't someone mention/link a website where you can punch in weight/height values and get pictures of people with those measurements? We don't know how the lady carries her weight, but it might give some idea.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

5'4" and 155lbs is fat

Cute shoes!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

she calls him a 4 and then says he's not ugly or anything haha

She averages it out to a solid five!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

Well, if we get tired of height issues, rest assured the option of creepy circus contortionist is always on the table, what with the awful joints and all.

Did someone just say "awful joints"?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

i just make stupid gifs

My foot cramped from looking at that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

we post on the internet because our bodies are broken, not our personalities :smuggo:

Broken? You mean elbows don't normally bend outward?

(post more gifs)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

One time a gf's dad said he didn't like me because I am white because E. Europeans are not really white. I guess I'm a PoC too?

(I'm white)

I've been told the Spanish are "lower tier white".

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Mirthless posted:

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i might be projecting here but this daughter sounds like my cousin before she got diagnosed with bpd. has the dude considered his daughter might have brain problems??

Could also be bipolar. I get the feeling maybe Dad has turned a blind eye to this over the years or spent a lot of time downplaying it. Mental health issues are probably at play, if it's something treatable she could turn her life around with the right support.

Y-yes? That's what BPD means. Bipolar Disorder

E: well I'm an idiot. Sorry. It's borderline personality disorder. You were right and I am an rear end.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

Y-yes? That's what BPD means. Bipolar Disorder

E: well I'm an idiot. Sorry. It's borderline personality disorder. You were right and I am an rear end.

There is Borderline Personality Disorder too
[/quote]

Yeah, I edited my post. Was a little too quick to jump on the "poo poo on Mirthless" bandwagon and ended up lookin' like a jerk for my troubles.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

p rude posted:

What does a 19 year old college student do such that she's "not short on money"?

Cam girl, probably.

e;fb

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Gloryhold It! posted:

Twitch streamers make a thing that people enjoy watching and people give them money so they can keep making the thing they enjoy watching. It's not that hard to understand. Especially now that twitch lets you give funbucks, which translates to money, you get by watching ads.

That said, some people go way the gently caress overboard like that guy I saw drop multiple thousands of dollars in a single night... multiple times.

I've seen several Overwatch streamers get donations of $2,000 to $5,000 from a single person (not the same person for each streamer, just specifying that it wasn't a bunch of donations that added up to that amount.) Amazon Prime gives you a free month of Twitch Pro or some poo poo, so you can donate five bux to your favorite streamer by subscribing, but I don't think I'd ever actually shell out money for these dudes.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Khorne posted:

ahahah holy poo poo. Nice meltdown.

She is freaking out over her underweight boyfriend wanting to start going to the gym and asking her to tag along. "What has changed? My weight hasn't" "I've seen some boyfriends push their gf into going to the gym and they just stand there tracking treadmill time". Who does that? Is that for real? It sounds like made up bullshit she's trying to win a gold with in the "get offended over nothing" olympics.

150lb at 5'8" is underweight? poo poo...

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Speaking of arranged marriages. One of my coworkers is American of Pakistani descent and he's getting arranged married in July. Dude's twenty-six or so. We live in the East coast, she lives in the West coast, and he just flew out with his mom a few weeks ago to meet her in person for the first time.

He doesn't seem too thrilled about it, but I guess there must have been some arrangement with his parents where he'd get free reign to do what he wanted until he'd reach a certain age.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

My (18F) klepto/drug addict mother (34F) stole/confiscated my vibrator - what do I do?

how much drug does a used vibrator get you, in dogs

Could be a lot if she sells it to some dweeb on Reddit. Those dude's buy panties.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Play posted:

Yeah I was shocked at the depth of the racism in South America. I was living in Chile at the time, 17 years old. I dumped my girlfriend for being crazy and then found another, next time I saw the first she said "I hope you have a good time with your filthy negrita.

I was like thank you very much, I will.

The weirdest part was that the second girl was maybe possibly a single shade darker than the first. And don't even get me started on the classism, which was the worst I've ever encountered anywhere. Really brings America into perspective when you've seen the racism and classism around the world, not that America isn't still poo poo.

One of my high school teachers said, "The Puertorican is racist toward the African American because it makes him feel whiter." Oddly enough, women calling their husbands/boyfriends their "negro" is seen as a term of endearment (in Puerto Rico, said in Spanish). I imagine it's because they "work as hard as a slave" to put food on the table?

e: Also the derisive term "pitiyanqui" (Yankee-lover) for those that hold white Americans in higher regard than the rest of their own people.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Elsa posted:

I had a girl give me a backrub and then I woke up after a new years party to her mouth on my dick. You need to be gay to pull off the platonic angle.

Originally read that as "...woke up after a new years party to her dick in my mouth."

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That sounds like a European art house film

Have you popped yet? I feel like it's been an eternity.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Elsa posted:

Whenever I had that creeping insecurity I'd interrupt whatever she was doing and give her a clit orgasm with my tongue.

I think maybe it's the choice of words here, but this reads hilarious to me.

E: It sounds like someone who hasn't actually had sex trying to convince someone else they totally have.

"Yeah man, she gave me a blow j and everything. And her boobs were all soft, like bags of sand."

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 8, 2017

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Mirthless posted:

I still won't eat a sandwich with loving mayonnaise on it, though. :colbert:

I'm going to take the filling out of a Twinkie and replace it with mayonnaise and give it to you.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I got an arcade stick so I can do the spd (sex pile driver) from neutral.

This is a good post.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

what the gently caress!?

He was Bill in Kill Bill.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

who cares about that

Rude

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pick posted:

I only have the human skull for moral consistency. So if people ask how I feel about dead animals I can say that I don't discriminate and I have dead human parts too.

Do you ever drink out of the skull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

My wife is African American and I'm pale as gently caress. Our three month old is nearly as white as I am. We were all very surprised because we figured he'd be a little darker, maybe at least this color:

but no, he passes for white. I guess it'll come in handy if he ever has to interact with a police officer.