Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

No, but you see he was convinced he was gay up until now :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

A Moose posted:

the reverse of the guy who thinks his wife is a sex addict? actually gay?
She wasn't that much into her ex-boyfriend/ex-boyfriend was bad at sex?

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

quote:

as I saw it, her ability to provide those gifts was my gift to her

LOL. What a prick.

"Hey, lady, my gift to you is money to buy baking supplies so you can bake things for my family. Merry Christmas!

What do you mean you want to spend time with me? Go do your baking while I entertain myself with online gaming.

Why are you crying?"

Pick posted:

And now for an eastern european getting the sorry end of the stick
As an eastern European living in UK this one makes me so mad. Girlfriend should've showed him the door the first time it happened. :smith:

I guess I'm lucky that whatever was wrong with my relationships at least it wasn't this, if anything, most boyfriends tried learning a bit of my native language to be able to communicate with my relatives better. Would've dropped them on the spot if any tried going all ukip on me, gently caress that poo poo.

Perhaps a hamster fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 28, 2016

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Now im literally in complete shock... What do I do now? [b]I mean, I cant believe she cheated on me... Yea, I had one night stands, and (in my terrible point of view) thats all they were to me... just fun and done, not even an after thought about it... No emotions, just finished. She really cheated on me though.

How can a person have this much cognitive dissonance?

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

He can't do calorie logging to lose weight because it's "too western".
What on earth..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

quote:

we went to the store one day and she took the receipt from her purchase and tried shoving it in my mouth. I punched her as hard as I could in the tit and she hosed off. 

What the gently caress? They both sound like insufferable weirdos, tbh.