Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Trolling is a thankless job these days. The only trolls that survive are the ones that put too much effort for the measly reactions they can elicit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

It's cool that models look more varied these days but plus size models frequently look like they photoshop a thinner model's head on a larger woman's body.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Don't some kids grow out of their asthma lol

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Lol at "calls me autistic"

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Sometimes "being rude" is okay. Sometimes it's not even really being rude at all

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

My son asked me how I got into college. I thought it was genuine 5 year old curiosity and launched into an explanation, only to be interrupted with, "No, how'd you do it if you're dumb?"

Give this kid a drat forums account

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

therobit posted:

Yeah, but I'm not ok with anyone doing it at all unless a urologist says it needs to be done?

This is funny to me because my father circumsized me when I was seven and he's a professor of urology.

I was cool with it though because they got me a Playstation 1 and Tekken 3.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I'll call em "apps" from now on

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

CheesyDog posted:

zachrandolph50• 9m

Lol I fly all over the country to play in chess tournaments every weekend trying to become an official master, and I just deadlifted more than 3 times this guy's bodyweight. Unless he's like a top professional there's absolutely no reason to be that physically unfit, and even then professional chess players have some sort of physical hobby since high level chess for long periods is quite draining on the body. "Oh no I've dedicated half my life to chess, I don't have a second to eat some drat food or do a single pushup I need to brush up on my openings" lmao

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

People these days talk about toxic masculinity and how men are indoctrinated to show no weakness or cry and how that fucks them up, yet here we have a bunch of weirdos making fun of a guy who's the prime example of that. He obviously has some sort of hangup about showing emotions. "Ooh what a wimp loser he said he never cries and is stoic but he fell apart sobbing!" No poo poo Sherlock he's obviously insecure and needs help dealing with it. The fact that he's willing to even share his feelings and his vulnerability means he can maybe get better.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

QuarkJets posted:

Some dude saying "I don't usually cry when others do" is not toxic masculinity. It would be if he thought crying was feminine, or a sign of weakness, but he doesn't; some people just naturally don't cry as often as others and that's okay, even if they try to rationalize it.

That's fair as obviously I don't know this dude. Making fun of him for breaking down is some bullshit though

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

My boyfriend [M25] and I [F22] are so different that we can't relate. I am worried he will never appreciate how great I am or will be?

A series of red flags, each bigger than the next.

How do these people get together in the first place? Is there a government program that assigns people to romantic relationships?

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/beccadeltest/status/1185126368935403520?s=20

They also posted photos of themselves wearing them

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Anne Whateley posted:

because then you have to have an entire conversation about how pathetic and empty your life is and how you will die miserable and alone

which might be correct but it's not a conversation you want to have whenever you meet someone

At least in that case it's not you who comes across as a weird rear end in a top hat, but them. So mission accomplished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1187066351514542081?s=20