Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

loquacius posted:

Also if you have to excuse yourself from therapy to go masturbate because it's turning you on that the therapist says your fetish is destroying your life, you might be beyond hope

There is no containing that guys fetish. Its just gonna keep growing until it encompasses the entire planet. Soon the whole world and everyone in it will revolve around this one dudes kink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

scrubs season six posted:

I'm the sissy cuck that likes to sit in the corner manipulating my limp penis and sobbing uncontrollably while people gently caress my wife.

Go prep the bull

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

You gotta give the bag of weed to the first kid

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

a messy room is the best case scenario. She could have a Ariel Castro situation going on.