Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
You can be in good shape, eat right, dress well and still be ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Chomp8645 posted:

My boyfriend specifically said he doesn't believe the conspiracy theories and only thinks the situation should be prudently scrutinized. He doesn't think it's a big deal and is talking calmly and rationally about it.

Is he a CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST!?

Except he is. You can tone down the language, but at the core he is a conspiracy theorist.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Nazzadan posted:

Me [31F] with my husband [32M] 10 years, he didn't hang up phone properly and went on to give away his infidelity. Help!

in a deleted update post, he killed himself right after the phone call and his family blames her
This one screamed fake from the get go.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Seems unlikely she'd do such a 180.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
She'd be sick at .30. Puking. He's pretty oblivious if he didn't notice her being drunk af. She'd reek of booze.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Charles Get-Out posted:

edit: also actually isn't it the mom lion who does the protecting and the dad lion who sits around and occasionally hunts

No.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

I am shorter than my girlfriend. I am 5'10" and my girlfriend is 5'8".

Can you read?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

If I was her, my biggest issue would be how to convince him to marry him. That guy is loving cool.

Some of you will believe anything.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
You guys are touchy about being called out for believing in the beastmaster.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Anyone got a raptor to sic on this guy?

I have an ant army to protect myself. There were some ants in my house and I didn't kill them and we became friendly, and now the colony does my bidding.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Pelvic Floor Wax posted:

Haha, never! Y'all would be surprised how many relationships survive or get better after cheating, it's just no one walks around bragging about that.

I know a woman who found out that her husband was having an 8 month affair in the first year of their marriage. She just took him back and her FB posts make me wanna puke. God told her to take him back apparently.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
The guy is an rear end in a top hat, but she's just as guilty of having unprotected sex.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

My husband [34 M] acts like Larry David and I want him to stop

None of those situations sound like Larry David though. The guy sounds more like a manchild.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
It seems that introvert is a confusing concept for some.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
It's so weird how every time a woman dates a guy old enough to be her dad, she has daddy issues. It's pretty much a given, and it's weird that humans are so predictable.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
That guy caught her cheating a half dozen times and keeps thinking it's salvageable.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Young women dating manchildren in their upper 30s deserve everything they get.

Saying you want to put it up a cheerleaders butt is middle schooler talk. Wtf.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Menstrual Show posted:

Holy poo poo he filed a police report on his brother for that? It's incredibly hosed up and juvenile to piss on his bed but holy poo poo that's an escalation.
gently caress that brother. He deserves it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I like how he apologizes for yelling at her.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

:allears:

She's dumb to have ignored all those red flags, and to bang a coworker, but you're kinda revealing stuff about yourself if you read that and think the OP is the bad guy, duder.

They can both be bad.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Why would she be mad when she's never cared before?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

HardDiskD posted:

Why is this a thing? :psyduck:

Panties aren't the best thing in the world, but they're close to it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah, don't make him wear a condom or anything you dumbshit.

This is how dumb kids get conceived.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
There's no way that mom isn't fat.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Straight White Shark posted:

Guessing the two "normal" kids are also pretty overweight at the very least.
For sure. The only people that think weightlifting is dangerous are lazy fats. Seriously.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
It searched the title and found it. This was about 15 mins ago though.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
She was so pissed that when he did it again 30 minutes later she agreed to it. She's not sending mixed signals at all.

Also, what a weirdo. She needs to make him sleep in another room.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Ugh, divorce that wife. She can roam the earth searching for the guy that doesn't jerk it and die alone.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

a bit of a dramatic retelling but he absolutely dodged a bullet there

I don't know, she overreacted, but perhaps everything really was innocuous and the guy is insecure. His arguing style is infuriating as well.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I'm guessing the nut job cousin is a better mom, and that the OP lives in a hovel. It's just the vibe I get.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

loquacius posted:

I agree, it was an extremely correct post, thanks for the support :)
Learned helplessness because she doesn't want to watch violent rape scenes? Good God you're goony.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
It's a little weird to repay debts with sex.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
3 months in and she loves the guy with a stinky neck growth. He doesn't know how to kiss either.

Goddamn, get some self respect. There are reasons guys in their upper 30s can't or won't date women their own age. None are good.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
My wife is 6 years younger than me. Am I the creepy old guy?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Your age / 2 + 7 is still the rule of thumb I think?
I'm 21.

not really

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Day Man posted:

Did you start dating her when you were 24 or under? If so, yes.
Nope.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I don't get what Hugh even did to piss her off. Halting things a week into it seems like a good move if he wasn't feeling it. She's just salty as gently caress that he's banging other chicks.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I genuinely felt like I had dodged a bullet, and was glad to not be with him, and didn't want to touch that ever again.

She was fine with it until he was getting laid.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

2016, we've done it, we've found the GBS poster who cannot relate to a position of sexual inferiority.
I just think she comes off poorly in the story. She knew he was rebounding, yet got salty when it didn't turn into the true love she had built up in her head.

He's an idiot too for thinking this wouldn't cause any issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
:lol: That guy had the right idea. Give that chick the slip.