Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
this thread owns more than the last two already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

quote:

My [22f] bf revealed to me he is actually in highschool ????? im confused.
So 2 year ago i met my current bf at a party, he was just standing there with other guys having a drink , his physical appearance was no where near what i thought highschoolers looked.
Tall, broad shoulders ,very clean trimmed facial hair, he came on to me and i for one having too many drinks said gently caress it why not i could use some fun, we hooked up that same night.
the next day i didnt expect to see him again but he actually went and got me breakfast and warm coffee for me, so we spent that morning together eating and watching TV, i thought to myself he's a nice guy so why not, we talked and got to know eachother more, gave him my number and went on dates with him.
he was nothing but a gentleman to me which i very much loved, pulled the seat out, opened the door for me all those simple things that just made me smile like texting me good morning beautiful when i wake up, i'v dated other guys before and none of them were this way to me, i found it very refreshing to actually be with a "man" who knows how to treat his lady right.
fast forward 2 years later, we're very well together and i always thought of it as a serious relationship and i realy could see myself with him in the far future, i brought up the marraige topic to him just to test him about it slightly, he was very positive about it no freaking out or anything.
during our relationship, he had a job the past 2 years at his dads garage, we never discuss about school or anything work related when we're together, we want to keep it strictly just about us enjoying our time together, being with him is my biggest stress reliever of all tension from school and work, its always fun and relaxing when its with him, i would also talk to him about anything such as problems at home with my family or if my best friend and I had a fight etc , i always left myself open to him, he lives about 30 minutes away from me at another town but he visits me everyday at night and on weekends i let him stay over.
i have never met his family and he always told me he rather not let me meet them as they are terrible, i went ahead with it if he hated them so much so be it, but he has met my family and has actually became really good friends with my younger brother, im really glad about that, my parents liked him as well and they get along fine.
the revelation, this past weekend we went out on a nice dinner for his birthday it was a great time, after going back to my place he told me he had something important to tell me, after pausing for a while and i paniced i thought he was going to break up with me and i started started crying, all to make the matter worse he started crying too, then revealed to me that he lied about his age, he was actually 18 and he just got accepted to a college far away and really wanted to take the chance to go but is conflicted because he didnt want to leave me, i was so confused i literally yelled at him what do you mean you JUST turned 18????? , he said he really liked me and was afraid to tell me his age back then because i would have not given him a chance, he apologized and said that if i wanted to end things he would understand and was sorry for lying to me for so long and that he really loves me and will give me space to make up my mind and wont contact me unless i contact him first.
i havent seen him nor spoken to him for 5 days, holy crap im so sad, i miss him so much , he has never done anything wrong to me EXCEPT lie about himself which i am so angry about but im not sure if its right to continue it or not.
for things such as , how did i not know he was a teenager:
i dont do social networking sites or whatever its called, i dont do instagram, facebook, snapchat , twitter etc. i dont even know how to use it nor am i interested in learning.
i only use my email for work and school purposes , youtube and reddit for entertainment, Kik for keeping in touch with my friends and families everything else is a waste of time in my opinion, and as far as i know he doesnt use them as well, didnt find any of these types on his phone just skype or tumblr whatever that is.
since he lived 30 minutes away i'v never met his actual friends nor his family, he did take me to his town 3 times to show it to me the place and took me to the park and to his favourite gaming cafe etc, if i bring up anything family related he would shut down and switch the subject he told me many times he wish he could move out and live with me and stay away from his family, he's never open up about ti exactly i just know he would rather spend time with me than with them, in all holidays he would spend it with me and my family instead.
I feel like a big trust has been broken but he has expressed to me how he would do anything to amend it and if i do choose to break things up he wishes to still amend things just so we depart on good terms with no hate between us, do we even still have a chance to fix this?
has ANYONE experienced this??
tldr: i dated justin bieber.