Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

original is gone and i'm not copypasting the whole thing https://www.reddit.com/r/weeabootales/comments/51awcz/seen_on_rrelationships_my_19_m_friend_from_uni_22/

quote:

Yang was very nice at first and was clearly a very popular member of the club. This was despite him having obviously poor social skills. It became a running joke, in fact, that he had hit on and failed to get with, LITERALLY every female member of the society.

Yin clearly just missed her GF from back home so I think she didn't mind the attention.

Eventually, once a lot of people have gone, he takes me upstairs to his room and shows me what can only be described at a 6 foot body pillow with an extremely naked and creepily accurate depiction of Yin on it.
Now Yang is definitely a bit of a weird dude but this was extremely unexpected. Even more unexpected was that he was sharing this with people. He keeps asking me what I think and I didn't know what to say. He began to brag about how expensive it was to get made bu that "detail was important". I nodded along and eventually asked him how he got it made. He replied that there were artists on the internet that would do this kind of thing if you gave them tons of photos and around £800.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU