Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
women, amirite?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
funfact: at best a kid is an accident, if they're not an accident, then they were conceived/adopted as a kind of living burn cream to soothe their parents hosed up brains

e: to that, the dudes mom is probably pretty broken up about the whole living in a racist community thing. we're basically guilty of the same crime if we've never interrupted thanksgiving to call our racist uncle an rear end in a top hat

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Sep 29, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I'm gonna adopt a 12 year old asian girl like woody allen did, but instead of loving her i'm going to put her through school so she can support me in my old age

(she needs to be 12yo because she will have already learned self-motivation as an unwanted chinese girl)

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

loquacius posted:

Good for her for getting sober, but it seems a little odd to me that telling her dad about it wouldn't be part of the program

maybe she's taking the anonymous part way more seriously than that big mouth "sponsor".

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

clam the gently caress down posted:

Every time I think I'm wasting my time in graduate school training as a therapist I just look at this thread and smile thinking about job security.

no you're wasting your time, while i think I might benefit from seeing a therapist, I lose more from having seen a therapist in tyool 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all i gotta do is fake it 'til I can afford to hide in a swamp in style like shrek

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
who knows what the gently caress women want, they went all in on the metrosexual and did a complete 180 to the lumbersexual in a matter of years

e: this poo poo always gets me, the ladies who talking about who they want to date like they're picking out a ken doll. it's less creepy than the fleshmarket style men do though "one side of large breasts, one thin waist, two thighs hold the cottage cheese but give me the biggest butt you got. no, not that butt. that one. *pointing* underneath those three limbs."

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yes, as my lords perfect son I have the perfect ability to respect women as well as men, imperfect children of my lord though they may be

also the agendered bigendered transgendered etc

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
you are forgiven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all right calm down everybody im lampooning trends and traits present in the human population, i don't think all 3.5 billion and change women in the world are this way

a lot of them are like 13 and dont have any time to think about this kind of poo poo because they're making my clothes and batteries