Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
When relationships get too ironic to be considered relationships and are just more parasitic, abusive winner takes all webs of deceit. The most important thing to do is to feel good about your GBS copywriter status and get paid to post on Reddit. Because this takes away all the other destructive poo poo you may have accomplished over the span of that relationship (sometimes decades) and it soothes the emotional anger of those you abused by giving them the opportunity at catharsis and justice by reading your troubled words.

I'm glad we have Reddit and E/N as a resource that placates the offensive pressure of direct communication and closure. I feel like it has evolved robocops that can't look people directly in the eyes into a more palatable and easy to digest readers format and this is only a positive thing when dealing with delicate measures of the heart.

Reddit has taught me to respect all the little princes and princesses just exactly for who they are :smug:

The Laughing Man fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

paco650 posted:

That sure is a lot of words to say "my girlfriend is a piece of poo poo but I'm too gullible to leave."

I wonder what your opinions on child brides are.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

paco650 posted:

I think it's interesting that awareness of child brides/white slavery/etc. always peaks around Olympics season since they insist on holding them in barely-industrialized shitholes like RDJ and Atlanta.

So you are pro-childhood sex slavery based off Reddit syndrome then? I see. Disgusting tho.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Gaunab posted:

I feel bad for the kid. Seems like he's stuck with his awful dad and uncle.

One day that kid will probably yell at his dad and uncle in the public commons about controlling him and his finances and not letting him give corporations 10 bux to do what he wants and post creative pictures online.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

CharlestonJew posted:

what a terrible father, he should be teaching his son how to pick up sluts instead

Maybe, but sometimes your dad and uncle work in mysterious ways, maybe they have ulterior motives in his successes :wink: