Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tolkien minority posted:

at least she realized how batshit insane this was in the comments

quote:

Oh my god you're right.
I told him this ten minutes ago. He knows that I reddit (he's a redditor too), and when I brought this up in the first place I told him that I asked reddit for advice and showed him the original thread. It's the main reason why we ended up going to therapy in the first place. He was actually the one who suggested that I update you all on the situation.
After I told him that someone could just Google berth ell pup and find the phrase in this thread, he looked me in the eye and said "That's so loving hot."
When he goes to work I'm leaving. He'll find this post eventually but I don't care. I need a few days to cool off and reconsider my options. He's ill. He needs serious help and I think I'm going to call his brother to tell him (without specifics). I texted my aunt already and she'll be here to pick me up with a moment's notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSUUFdIs4E&t=370s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Sorry I beat the poo poo out of you baby, wait, what do you mean your body is in physical pain from my drunken assault and you don't want to gently caress?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

At that point you just keep driving the wrong way. Beat the poo poo out of the wrongly accused kid in front of the other one while yelling at him "SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!"

/gbsparenting101