Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Play dead kid is gonna loving get his comeuppance when his mom has a sudden aneurysm and loving drops dead one afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
lol numbing lipstick

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

what the gently caress does orz mean

:negative:

I haven't seen orz in like a decade lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

A Moose posted:

aaaand finally:

Me [18 M] with my friend [18 F] Since high school, pranks me into thinking she wants to be my first girlfriend[new]
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/5dizi7/me_18_m_with_my_friend_18_f_since_high_school/

quote:

later i texted her this was fun & that was the crulest thing anyone has ever done to me, she responded lol thanks for today you helped me a lot. i didn't even see her more than a friend, but said gently caress it what do i have to lose, turns out it's yet another rejection
I'm surprised he survived getting owned so hard honestly

I'm confused by this part. He said it was fun to get owned? Then she said she helped a lot so he texted her asking her out and she rejected him again??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
drat. Thanks lol. Poor bastard.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
He's toast

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Guarantee it's not a pube but someone pulling on their beard absentmindedly

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Gonna make a hot take and say the boyfriend is a drunk

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pvt.Scott posted:

She sent that card to his mother's house because she doesn't like you and/or knew that you'd be tripping about that one bitch sending your hubby a Christmas card and she didnt want to actually cause any drama while also sending a a nice card to her friend. She sent it in November so there would be plenty of time for your husband to see it before the holidays, comma, you dumb person. It could be that, or she's trying to steal your husband by sending a Christmas card to him by way of his mother. Now that I think about it, he's probably cheating on you, at least emotionally. Kill him.

Do you dictate your posts??!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Dude can't low key apologize for being a nightmare of a person for four years.

I had a friend that I was just BAD friends with 7 years ago and we both "high key" apologized for being lovely people. We didn't antagonize the other or drive them to therapy or Suicide. That was good. That's actually a really good way to start again.

Dude is like "oh yeh sorry I kind of picked on you a little in high school"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I was pretty lovely to a girl in high school too. It was bad. I apologized to her before we graduated and explained that I wasn't happy with myself, was being bullied myself but it didn't and wouldn't ever actually excuse my actions. Who knows, maybe the guy is low key humiliated at acting like a total loving idiot to her. I'm still pretty ashamed of myself and likely always will be.

True, I guess the proof will be in the pudding if he follows through. She should be cautious though.

If she had said he was straight up "I'm sorry I was a total loving idiot" that'd carry more weight though, I'd think?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I can't unless I'm showering :qq:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yikes. Jesus. Oh that's ... not gonna end well

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jeza posted:

:psyduck:

Can you imagine? Coming home on a high to find your whole family has covered up your mother's death, and you're burying her tomorrow. That's some diabolical poo poo.

As I was reading i just kept repeating "oh my loving god. Oh my loving god!!"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Sojenus posted:

it's amazing that the guy found probably the best way to make this worse:

quote:

I just sent her a text message because I don't have the guts to say it to her, I'm physically shaking right now as I type this...

:sadpeanut::stonklol:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My dad summed it up probably decently with "you give a poo poo about your kids. Idgaf about other people's kids"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tears In A Vial posted:

quote:

So I went to the dentist today. While I'm at the dentist a friend of mines is texting me. My text tone is a Japanese kawaii girl saying cute stuff.

The dentist assistant asks what that was,"Is that your baby?"
My knee jerk reaction was "hell no".

The small talk continues. "Well I'm glad I became a parent," The dentist says.

I reply, "That's nice. I like my sleep. There's nothing that will break that."

"What about your mother? She had you and lost sleep over you."

My mother decided to have sex and I came into existence. It's not like a mirage of my would be self popped into my mother's dreams and said "Hey! I'd like to exist! So can you make me? Okay thanks!"

It doesn't work like that.

I don't dislike kids. In fact sometimes I even enjoy some of them. I REALLY enjoy the whole they're not my responsibility(aside from babysitting stuff).

Side note: I'm pretty open about being childfree. It's not something to be secretive about in my opinion. Also briefly came up is my unmarried status. Thankfully for once in a rare blue moon that was left unchallenged.

My favorite thing about these childfree whackos is their loving inability to write readable prose.

Also loving lol that sleep is treated as some holy sublime thing. Of course it is. Kawaii ringtone dude.

Fake edit: lowtax can the new forum code handle nested quotes?? Just one layer. Please god. So much juicy poo poo is lost to the sands of time

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is the joke that a guy saying he likes giving oral
Is a red flag?? I'm catching the stupid too OP

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

La Brea Carpet posted:

Bolding mine. Hope this dude knows a good divorce lawyer.......

2 years no intimacy!!!?? :dogbutton:

No loving effort more like. Holy poo poo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Demon Of The Fall posted:

*knocks over jar full of old dogs on u*
Lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

:laffo:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah what the heck happened to his ears?? Some infection?

That sucks for both of them. They should get therapy together and separately.

But honestly after her post they sound perfect for each other if we're gonna talk about both being equally awful/ broken

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Subjunctive posted:

Isn't 2 glasses about half a bottle of wine?

Like that story 10 pages back about the guy who's wife still goes out and drinks and he thinks that's the problem.

Not her clear and straightforward alcoholism which other posters mentioned. So loving obvious. poo poo will gently caress you up. RIP them.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Guy sounds good/ normal. I think he should approach it from that angle, it's making him less attracted to her.

Idk like a comparison would be if your partner was really into beards and you just shaved yours off. Do whatever you want, obviously, but if that's something they are into / attracted to, it's kinda rude ?

Dude should communicate his discomfort or something, and angle it like a preference but not an ultimatum. Stuff like not enjoying going down on her should be really easy to compromise on, just tidy up, he's not even being insane and requesting full body wax or something. And he could frame it like he wouldn't keep his junk super hairy for the same reason. Comfort man. Comfort.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

insufficient guns posted:

No normal person would post on reddit about this. How can you be MARRIED to someone and not be comfortable enough to say "hey lately I'm finding it kind of difficult to get my tongue in your crotch, could you please clear a pathway so I can sex you eaiser?" Nah better go running to the internet instead of having a 2 minute conversation.

You're completely right. I concede lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yah they're screwed

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Coffee has to be heroin. Wtf else

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That poor OCD /MANIC moron

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
He will incorporate the spraying as a fetish. I thought we learned this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Antivehicular posted:

My girlfriend [39F] puts her Bop It in her vagoo, how do I [46M] make it my pee pee instead?! Save sexytimes for me, Reddit bros!!!

lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

boner confessor posted:

not quite - only like half of americans drink at least once a month, about a quarter binge drink by the medical standards, and only like 3-5% are what most people would consider alcoholics. i'm not moralizing here, i'm an alcoholic, but 'normal' is pretty much an occasional drink with dinner, maybe, once a month. it's the minority of us who create the impression that drinking a six pack isn't problem drinking (it is) but most problem drinkers don't ever really turn into full on alkies, and a fair number of alkies remain functional and just end up fat etc.

part of what skews this also is just different age perspectives - getting hammered every friday night when you're 22 isn't nearly as much of a problem as when you're 46, so young adults tend to underestimate problem drinking. especially because you have to be a real sad case to be a late stage alkie in your early twenties

VVV yeah, this is all from a medical perspective too. if you want to drink a bunch thats up to you, anyone screening out pre-alcoholics in their dating pool is probably an unfun nerd, etc.

Yeah the "normal" range is 1-2 drinks a month.

Top 30% is 1 drink a night. Top 20% is 2 a night.

60% of all alcohol is consumed by 10% of the drinking population

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lucky Guy posted:

so this is what it feels like to be part of the 1%.

:poolgirl:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pvt.Scott posted:

What percentile does downing a fifth of high proof booze or 12 malt liqour 12 oz. cans every night put me? That was some bad poo poo. It kept the demons at bay for a long time though. That's not counting party nights. Ugh.

E: Sober-esque is how I roll these days.

There is much wisdom in this young man.

12 drinks a night put you in the top 10%. The scale is coarse: top 20% is 14 drinks a week. Top 10% is 78 drinks a week. I was doing 8-9 shots a day at the end of my drinking career.

underage at the vape shop posted:

You need to define single session because 6 drinks in a night isn't that much if you're at a party or going clubbing or w/e

Statistically 6 drinks in a single session IS a lot. You can argue semantics in terms of "sessions" but the idea that it's normal is defeated by statistics. 70% of all drinkers have less than 5 drinks a week, let alone a single day.

Normal is 1 drink a month. Maybe 2.

Arguably, though, a non drinker swallowing 6 drinks in an evening is gonna be ultra trashed. Someone with a tolerance for 1-2 every couple days is at a much less affected, but of course, they only got there from developing a tolerance in the first place.

Idk if people drink or not, I just used to think the exact same thing

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

*alcoholic gbs misanthropes all give each other the :chloe:* yeah the standards for binge drinking are really low

Lol who knows better :shopkeeper:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Gaunab posted:

He needs to work on his writing more; comes off too pretentious.

Yeah that's what I was thinking:

"I wish he'd stop writing."

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Maybe he shouldn't be such an rear end in a top hat?

"Wahh people think I'm nice and are disappointed when I'm not"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Acid gambler in the streets
Insufferable rear end in a top hat in the sheets

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The lesson is don't embarrass yourself and your SO at same time. You got beef you take it up with them when there isn't an audience and talk it out.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nuebot posted:

Please don't doxx me.

Seriously though, I'm not this bad at all and will try basically anything but there's so many foods I literally can not keep down and I have no idea why and feel guilty every time I can't manage to enjoy something that looks and smells delicious. Something as simple as Coffee is on this list.

While the little brother sounds like an rear end in a top hat, "how do I rat him out to mom?" made me laugh. Just tell him to keep his stupid hands off stuff that isn't his.

He won't have it in his house?? Dude is 16. :sad:
She should've loving laughed in his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Dudes brothers name has to be close to daddy right? Like Freddy or Eddie or idk. PRETTY IMPORTANT DETAIL.

Also holy loving Jesus at the dislocating back brace. Omg that makes me so angry.

Cumslut1895 posted:

So I'm the only one who thinks that would absolutely gently caress up an application, and the sister is a horrible person

I was more upset until I saw she was 18. Sure it's annoying but her resumes aren't going out to the Handful of "adult" companies in her area post college.