Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

drat that's a tiny lil head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

I do love that overall we stop hating homosexuality and every sadbrain out there thinks they're next and its so not happening.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

I feel confident in saying that I will be on the right side of history with this one. loving weirdos.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

wuffles posted:

Nacht der langen zähne

Reichsmäulerwoche

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

free basket of chips posted:

I posted this in the AUG thread. OP's link is missing something

I didnt click that "2 Men 1 Horse" video back then, but i figured it would be weird...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I didnt click that "2 Men 1 Horse" video back then, but i figured it would be weird...

somebody died from making that video

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Sponge Baathist posted:

somebody died from making that video

3 according to the OP.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
her parents may be dead but at least she's got a shot at the Preakness

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
are they going to have to keep a muzzle on her in prison because I think those teeth are deadly weapons legally

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but in my opinion, everybody in this case deserves to die.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Zorodius posted:

her parents may be dead but at least she's got a shot at the Preakness

oh holy poo poo

this was v good

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

There will be a war...

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

How on earth does he have that much muscle definition through fur?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Guy Goodbody posted:

Do you not?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
MY SCALP IS BULGING W/ MUSCLE!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did

Guy Goodbody posted:

A less than stellar grasp on anatomy is what gets most people started on the path to furry hell in the first place

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I blame Disney posted:

A less than stellar grasp on anatomy is what gets most people started on the path to furry hell in the first place

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Furry suits would be bad for most forms of combat but they could be a convenient disguise for suicide bombers.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

r u ready to WALK posted:

If you ask any furry they'll tell you that dragons are always the worst. Can't trust a lizard!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

I just watched this episode.

Time was really running out, within a year she would have been dead.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

I'll bet the physique of the person who drew is looks nothing like that. With the exception, perhaps, of having a small head.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/community-730544-furries-furry.html

quote:

This week, the La Habra Fur Bowling group canceled their regular bowling night until at least January, fearing that “non-fandom people” might cause them harm.

“Our main goal is to keep everyone safe,” the group posted on its Facebook page.

“We do not want to host a meet while bloods are still running high on all sides.”

The Dogpatch Press, an online news site for the furry community, said in a statement that the Sept. 24 homicides – in which at least two of the victims are either active furries or have ties to that world – have been devastating.

“It really is the worst thing that ever happened with ties to this community.”

Saturday’s slayings of Christopher Yost, 34; his wife, Jennifer Yost, 39; and their friend Arthur Boucher, 28, are also “disproportionally big” for the group, the statement says.

Furries have been targeted in the past for violence.

Chlorine gas sickened several people and forced the evacuation of thousands of guests from a suburban Chicago hotel in December 2014, including many dressed in cartoonish animal costumes for an annual furries convention, according to the Associated Press.

The source of the gas was apparently chlorine powder left in a ninth-floor stairwell at the hotel, the Rosemont Public Safety Department said. Investigators believe the gas was created intentionally.

Pretty sure most people who heard about this went "What's a furry? That's loving gross" and that was the extent of their concern.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

pentyne posted:

Pretty sure most people who heard about this went "What's a furry? That's loving gross" and that was the extent of their concern.

Someone tried to gas furries? Poor 'tax is gonna get another visit from the FBI isn't he?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pentyne posted:

nah itbwas even less than that, most of the news anchors reporting on it were stifling laughter while explaining it, they didn't give a poo poo it was funny as hell

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Wulfolme posted:

All the version of that FURRIES: EVERYONE'S PROBLEM gif that I can find are tiny and crappy. Does anyone know the original source for that, or even have a higher resolution copy of the gif?

fuckin postage stamp

It's from Trigger Happy TV, was on Comedy Central in the early to mid 2000s. They had lots of skits involving mascot costumes, still pretty great watch today.

cnut
May 3, 2016

That chick could slide into 2nd base and spike you from either end.

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did

:catstare:

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

This is all admissible in court as evidence, right?

Also did they ever find out what the deal was with the MWFF chlorine incident - who did it, or was it some legitimate accident?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

I notice that he suddenly needed to locally download a bunch of stuff that might be important later.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

quote:

“It really is the worst thing that ever happened with ties to this community.”

that's a pretty tall order

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Ork of Fiction posted:

MY SCALP IS BULGING W/ MUSCLE!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Moon Atari posted:

Furry suits would be bad for most forms of combat but they could be a convenient disguise for suicide bombers.

If you put on a fursuit and aren't getting paid for it you have already suicide bombed your life. Anything after is a formality.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bored posted:

Yeah. But I don't think it turned out to be murder. I think someone thought they hit a deer or a hunter shot the dude because he thought it was a deer or something because of the brown fur. Either way, it was a funny episode.

A farmer shot the dead furry because he was on all fours in the middle of the desert at night (because he was drunk) so he looked like a coyote. As usual for CSI, this is pretty mundane after the furry orgy and infidelity that happened in the rest of the episode.

More importantly, I don't think furries have ever been a thing people talk about much outside of SA or 4chan before that episode.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Laughing Man posted:

It's from Trigger Happy TV, was on Comedy Central in the early to mid 2000s. They had lots of skits involving mascot costumes, still pretty great watch today.

Hey, you're right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMlgeu3vVxM

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I remember a time when I felt is was my duty in life to punch furries in the face while proclaiming, "SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM!!!". However, I've never seen one in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
the biggest crime committed in this case was those parents reproducing

poor girl gotta face only an orthodontist could love

• Locked thread