Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

At least he's not the guy that gave her and her fuckbuddy's unlimited access to his bank account and had children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, I think I missed this one. Got a link?

Took a bit to find again but: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3576120

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Yogscast, mega 64, Freddy wong are the goons who are popular on YouTube is who I can remember off the top of my head

mega64 probably loves doing what they do, and I'm sure I've missed a couple popular goons

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

And because I can't edit by mega64 at least Rocco is but not sure on the rest

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

never get better posted:

"I'm seeing someone now. Leave me alone. I don't want you in my life. Bye."

Dang was hoping to at least be friends .

I wonder how many confessions dare/Jon pop/other permabanned psychos have sent in