Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Consumed by their own desires" sounds like a super intense setup for some really gut wrenching tragedy, but when it's "I wanna lick a shoe" it's just too pathetic to be tragic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Buttcoin purse posted:

My secret confession is that I break into this guy's house and jack off into the breast milk he uses for his coffee.

Very disrespectful to his milkwife imo, he could end up devorced.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol, have you seen Phil's wife? What a cow!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Why bring up the literal autist? This story's full of holes.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A lovely confession, all around.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Beam me up, Scotty

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

you irl posted:

ho ho ho green giant! - me orgasming

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also lol that goon prob has hep or herp or hpv or hiv or made a fake confession, same thing in the long run

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm sending this confession to the cops so she can't claim I raped her.

-- something a not hosed up not probable rapist would say

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Inzombiac posted:

They'd do toxicology and find no booze in his system. There would be a murder investigation.

Inzombiac posted:

you're living in a shithole area

Prob wouldn't I think, especially if it was in the past

gently caress around town about a year ago somebody was playing with their dog and found a loving scull from some kid that went missing 5 years ago. poo poo like this happens every day.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm a pansexual, I find cast iron to be extremely erotic

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm male and I think women in general are p cool, even if they don't desire sexual intercourse with me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I got a feeling medievals didn't give so much of a gently caress. Iirc at the time "getting married" was mostly for riches because they had to ensure inheritance rights. On the other hand I'm a hosed up retard. This was a time where "each to there own religion" was a viewpoint ascribed to uneducated rustics and deviant heretics.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Backtrack further and the consensus was "dude likes to gently caress guys, p manly of him"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I won't gently caress a man who doesn't simper enough

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wrasslin' goon, you should convince your girl to go to a show just to humor you one time. Then, when she's in the audience, get in the ring.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I would have said do some kinda speech about the two loves of your life finally being together, but ur a heel so, eeh, I dunno if you could make it work. As a face maybe the crowd being ultra supportive could help? Dunno man, don't dislocate your spine out there, good luck

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arrhythmia posted:

if you really think about it divorcing your wife in the ring would be the ultimate heel move

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pay the Goonchacho to leap out and break their diningroom table right as they get the food out

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I would be 100% into a lady with an eyepatch but they also have to not be a bitter rear end in a top hat that wants to talk about magic

I would date an eyepatch lady even if she was a bitter magic talker, it's the rear end in a top hat part that's a deal breaker

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I dunno, r/anything may not be really representative, you know?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I love dreams, they're your brain's skunkworks where it tries to figure out what to do if really wild situations come up irl.

Also that one confession I could only think of imago sequence

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I sometimes have dreams my hometown is and always was a crazy metropolis bigger than new York and with crazy lava tubes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Glenn Quebec posted:

I have dreams where I'm fighting and my punches are weak as gently caress and I can't protect myself or my family fuucck

same but I can't get there in time, running too sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Once I got in a fight in a dream and started choking the guy, but I woke up because I had my hands wrapped around my own neck and I couldn't breath

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"'Groids with money to buy a phone!?" *shocked to the core* *fucks with their poo poo under the assumption they'll react violently*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Roundabout goon- it's still a good song and the rest of the Fragile is great, just ignore the memes and dream on to the heart of the sunrise :shobon:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol reindeer suit guy is still a kid but is totally gonna be a reindeer for his whole life

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol goon on national news 3 years from now: "I just thought he was some weird dude, I never thought it'd be possible to take it this far"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

loquacius posted:

Not posting: a guy claiming to have mutilated himself (balls too)

oh well thank GOD the spermjacking possibility is out of the picture

really dodged a bullet there

It's okay guys, we can rest easy, the greatest diplomat of our generation has solved the problem :unsmith:

Peace in our time. I hope humans and robots can build a future together

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Goddamn it I tried to find a cover of the old Weird Tales mag but instead I got pictures of butts on the screen.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Guys it's fake

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Putty posted:

well maybe YOUR FAKE, fakeman!

limp_cheese posted:

poo poo is weird enough that can't we pretend it's true?

Couldn't you say reality is fake? Are we even real? Is any of this real..........

no its true

i'm the fake one
empty all my life, like death

time to return to the world I belong in

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
u should periodically set off firecrackers too, keep em spooked. Then be like "i heard it was really coming to a head and there's illegal crime style heavy weapons somebody keeps trying to smuggle in" and that night throw an m80

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

second guy is kind of right, representative democracy cannot possibly end capitalism. at best it gets you social democrats like Bernie who literally murder people like Rosa Luxemburg for being too leftist. there are probably deec alternatives to armed revolution but im okay with hanging the rich

What the gently caress I thought bern only ate riches :bernin:
was I deceived in all those threads months ago?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU&hd=1

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
in the olden days, they made the same arguments for what we call trickle-down, but they used a different metaphor

it involved horses, sparrows, and oats. Feed them horses enough and eventually some decent oats will come out the other end that the birds can pick at. Because they're so much smaller than the horse that's all they really need.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

fruit on the bottom posted:

Look, if the Seahawks were able to win a Super Bowl then the possibilities are endless.

I'm going all in right now on the Browns for next SB. I can feel it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It says right on the test paperwork "reason for testing: extramarital fuckfest"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There's kinda not going to be a way to make it really right. You're gonna have to live with it forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
boobman I also agree that it's not a big deal you've formed your body into an extreme shape specifically for your own sexual gratification and because of this you have no real interpersonal interaction.