Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hell yeah but you forgot the thread tag dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dog shooty man: just ignore stray dogs that turn up on your property, don't give them attention or feed them and they will eventually move on to the next hick house

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Chances are the dogs do in fact have worms and fleas and all that stuff so your wife is right on that front. If stray dogs are such a huge problem in your state they're either maybe probably just on a whim here already part of the ecosystem managing the rat population or something.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If your dogs liked the new dog it sounds to me like your wife got outvoted, dog votes count as half a vote for future reference

i would not trust a man named DIAL A DOG bastard may be a dog in disguise

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

sudonim posted:

Isn't there widely available dog medicine for worms and fleas? Doesn't seem like much of a problem unless that stuff is somehow insanely expensive in spite of wide availability.

why should he let the dogs get infected in the first place then buy ten billion dollar medicine

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
never say anything it's not hard people

if you need to tell someone tell your therapist or your dog or some plants

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Goon number one:

I was believing this until I saw you were the bigger one of your homosex man marriage. Be the Bear that you are supposed to be and assert your dominance by scaring him even more by dressing as bigfoot or fake blowing up your house anything really.

Goon two guy:

Find a hookup and have dirty revenge coitus on all the trash bags you left outside for your wife to see when she comes to pick them up.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Turdsdown Tom posted:

also I'm not sure how having to search your yard for dogshit like a WW2 soldier would scan a minefield is any better than having a box that I can just dump in the trash and refill without thinking about it

maybe pick it up when the dog poops???????????????????

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my dad had a cat they named Cat cause they didnt give a poo poo and it probably got eaten by a dog

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
go see a dermatologist balls dude they will swab the area to culture to see if anything is actually there

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i wanted to see the Dare penis

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i once filled my apartment full of cadbury creme eggs

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Ugh, please someone 'confess' to something funny :(

every night i fill my bathtub with tons of these and just soak

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
goblins are real and Donald Trump is goign to bed with a goblin

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
she dumped him because of his lovely creative writing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

H.H posted:

I should know, I took all of my twin brother's Latin exams for him.

You shouldn't post this on the same page as a twin brojob orgy confession.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

OMGVBFLOL posted:

hey guys i got an anonymous confession to my email!! here it is :

god forbid discussion in the anon confession thread

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I used to pack all my stuff in my bag instead of use a locker in elem and middle school. One of my health teachers one year told me that was dangerous, but it was literally on the last day of school and he was otherwise a nut.

I had scoliosis as a kid and had to wear a brace at night until i stopped growing in time for college. My spine is S shaped and that's a good prognosis so you could never tell it happened, but as a short man i had the potential to be a few inches taller, thanks Obama.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Solice Kirsk posted:

You can unlock those with a rubber band. Why doesn't everyone have my knowledge of breaking and entering?!

which confessions did you write

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Corn goon there are documented YouTube videos about corn shits

If you eat corn and don't chew then yes you indeed poo poo only corn

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Zzulu posted:

how do you inherit so much money that you don't even need to work anymore

were they fuckin oil magnates or something

create minecraft and sell it to microsoft

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mr bucket whats your forum account

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
can someone please pay big man tyrone 25 bucks to get him to say Get real beefy bitch

he wont say swears though so i have no idea what else to get beefy as

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i wish i had the magic remote from Click just so i could shove it down Adam Saddler's rear end

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

lemon-lyme disease posted:

DOWN his rear end? Up I'd get, but this?

normal people have their assholes located on the lower part of their body rather than the top

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thats a spicee meatball :eyepop:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you can never trust Frats

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you did nothing wrong witch lady, be sure to tell the story to everyone on your son's wedding day

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im a grown adult what do i do if i have a monster threat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Urinals suck, you can never shake off the pee completely and the name Urinal Cake is very misleading

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
In college a couple of people I knew started a fight club. It was actually just a ruse to beat the poo poo out of a nerd guy nobody loving liked while masking it as a social event to him.

Good times. Also no I didn't partake but thinking back about that guy I should have.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
alien/supernatural confession are boring as hell, hard to believe

stop sending them

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
aline guy i am goign to pee in your cereal every mornign for the rest of your life if you submit another confession

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Apple steals from people everyday by selling tech thats 10x worth it's actual value.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
more confessions about conservative families please, the true aliems

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't care if you burned an orphanage or licked a million women to death, having a Patreon is scummy bullshit and you should be ashamed podcast man

i hope some1 shoves a keemstar gnome up your arse

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
maybe you should just stop posting in D&D pisspants postman of the n00b lagoon

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'm more likely to reach for my elephant gun upon hearing "the cake is a lie" at a wedding rather than if someone came out gay tbqhimpo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

loquacius posted:

You guys, the point is that they didn't make a big thing of it, they just had shotglasses with what appeared to be a cute heart box design on them and a throwaway line about companions underneath, and Downstream is an objectively beautiful piece of chamber music :colbert:

actually all nerds should be destroyed

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jeff Sichoe posted:

i'm so confused can't we just put our dick where it feels nice to put it? maybe move it in and out a little?

why does it have to be labelled.

High heels are not that comfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I main Hanzo in Overwatch. I am so good at Hanzo I get four gold medal every match and often get PotG with my Dragon Arrow Beams. Every time I slam pick him at the start of a competitive match someone tells me to switch off but I ignore them. I'm confessing this anonymously because secretly it hurts me inside and you can't get headshots with tears in your eyes.