Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
What the gently caress just use some tissue paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Danaru posted:

My man, God's got more important poo poo to deal with than where you stick your bepis. Your family might not get it but you gotta be true to yourself my dude. You aint mentally ill, you aint messed up, no God would make you a certain way then expect you to be different from how they made you, that's stupid fuckin' horse poo poo.

Actually tell you what. When you pray tonight, you pray to God to come to Danaru's house and I'll give him a solid gold rear end whoopin' because that's some god drat bullshit. You're you, nothing will change that. I believe in you, and so do plenty of people. If God wants to send you to hell for being you, I'll gently caress him up personally. Count on it. Get out there and catch some dick, we're all cheering you on.

You might think "wehh liberals" but you remember we're all here wanting you to live the way you are. You can't change you.

it's not actually possible to penetrate a religious barrier dude it's stronger than adamantium

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
nothing kills a boner like the new Kid Icarus from smash bros, fetish or no

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's no reason for her to be shoving her tits into your neck, she digs you. Make a move my man! You're just a little bravery away from a novocained mouth full of crotch!

The dentists at my place do the boob shoving but they are all literally 60 years old.

Do not hit on your dentists goons.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that Vicks Vapor thing sounds like a good idea no joke

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Eyepatch...

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Glenn Quebec posted:

Somewhere there is a goon cleaning his Hanzo steel and glancing at his garish, pirate styled, wooden pegleg.

Hanjo Steel

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
its always the card game

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

limp_cheese posted:

If you're curious about where the scars came from and have archives here is a thread I made asking people to make fun of me.

This is a good read.

Whens your next GoW LP i liked those

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

Make a glass eye that can covertly record video onto a micro SD card

this sort of already happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2qPWc32LS8

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
from what I've seen of dating apps nowadays the only reason you would not get guys interested in you as a woman is if you were a dude

thicc is even a meme now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
does this look like the face of a man who became a lowly janitor

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whats the iago face

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
so the iago face is basically every avatar in ADTRW

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

loquacius posted:

put your mom in a home and use some of the time you gain to :therapy:

putting people in homes isn't viable advice, at least not anymore

it can cost $12,000 a month to put someone in an care facility and fat chance of getting insurance to cover it

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
there is no meaning behind dreams so don't worry you are not a morally inept psychopath just yet

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whens jastigers next confession

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
subscribe

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That straight guy probably got his strings pulled so hard he'll be afraid of dicks the rest of his life and shower with his pants on. Please do not molest people for months on end fellow goons.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want a fetish bed that will fold in on itself so when i got to sleep at night i can pretend i am being eaten alive by a giant anime woman

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Magic goon your wife should eat your cards and take a smelly poo in your hot chocolate

loquacius posted:

I'll admit this, the only ones I don't post are

(a) ones that are so gross I don't want to finish reading them let alone put them in my clipboard for even a second
(b) "hey it's me SA user <username> posting anonymously for no particular reason to say that I am a literal retard and I love pooping in my adult diapers while jacking off to Nat Geo, once again this was personally typed and submitted as the unvarnished truth by me, SA user <username>, the stupidest man alive, put that on record please"
(c) low-effort "you're all dumb morons, butt poop fart fuk u" stuff
(d) anything that appears to have been written one-handed
(e) anything that will get me probated (I only get probated in C-SPAM tyvm) or get the thread gassed

Other than that it's basically anything goes, if I don't believe it I'll just say so ITT

nothing on this list suggests people should not subscribe to my youtubes

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hell they still are probably the same guy if you would rob a store for 147 bucks

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Foot fetish goon, have you ever seen pictures of bound feet? Like, without the bindings?

I can appreciate an attractive lady's feet but that poo poo is gross as hell.

reminder that it is literally an opportunity for some dude to gently caress a high heel made of flesh

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Realtalk: I practice magic and it is 100% real.

PM me if you are interested in explanations behind magic.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Ever watch sausage party? It's true that your penis becomes sentient when no humans are around and magic is real

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

runupon cracker posted:

There are "invisibility" technologies currently existing, it's not too far out there to suppose somebody might have something more sophisticated than what the general populace is currently aware of.

However, it was most likely hallucination.

Yeah but they suck rear end

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Kill him

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
where do you store all your glass doors

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"safety" glass? sounds more like divorce glass to me honey

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I would highly suggest large amounts of therapy before cutting your sausage off.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
winston grounds yet another pro genji

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hell yeah lemmie break some more white belt toddlers on my knee

also don't forget that a man with long hair is essentially self-sabotaging himself daily

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Who were you expecting?

Sportaflop????

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

SciFiDownBeat posted:

we should round up the people propogating the lazytown meme and kill them

so the people who helped raise 100 grand for a cancer patient should be killed?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You should be killed for comparing the cartoon network "make cartoon" style to Tex Avery, much less be caught masturbating to it

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how can i get the "uppercutted by a razor" look

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pearnicious posted:

Religion ruins everything and everyone it touches. Just religion in general, doesn't matter which one. They all suck to varying degrees.

what about the amazing atheist and his butt adventures

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
birthday boy chances are you've been making it out that you don't really care too much about birthdays

i stopped caring in my 20's and am just fine with small celebration

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the internet is hosed for mental illness right now what with all the echo chambers and hypno sex wizards lurking about

reindeer man consider never going on the internet again as jesus would say, Judges 4:21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Is this easy mode??? etc