Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
My wife cheated on me for the third time while I watched my mom die, let me tell you the keys to a happy relationship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i'm horribly sleep deprived and wracked with grief, could i be an unreliable narrator? no its ghosts obv

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
gay sex abuse in the Frat Tower

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i had a bloody nose so i suplexed a dude at a burger king

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's fine to stay in loveless relationships as long as you never stay in your parents guest room

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

KomodoWagon posted:

How old are you? Serious question

Too old to sleep in their parents guest room during the holidays, aka 16+

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

purple death ray posted:

Don't even joke about that, my perfect boys are going to be podcasting happily forever drat you

don't worry they don't have a patreon, it's ok and you are safe and happy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
British poster: Celsius is logical and good
same poster: I weigh 2.4 stone

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hey porcelain doll goon I too watched giant bomb play tender love and care

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The terrorists who did 9/11 were very evil people

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

420 SWAGLORD posted:

No one wakes up in the morning thinking "ahh, another great day of being crazy/evil. better get going, lot of innocent people to hurt" They each have stories as real as your own and motivations you can't pretend to understand. Starting from a 9/11 conspiracy angle made this weird, it's a polarizing example and beside the point. Keeping potential US complicity out of it entirely, think of what went into an attack like that. At least dozens of people, hundreds of thousands of dollars, years of planning. 19 men didn't just all snap one day for no reason and buy some plane tickets. There's more going on than just 'evil people acting crazy' no matter how you look at it. Not with 9/11, with the world we live in.

If we're doing the armchair psychiatrist thing still, I think people want to deny just how weird and complex human interactions are at a modern, global scale and often choose sheltered, simplistic narratives like 'us vs them' or 'luck of the draw' or something along those lines. There is a whole lot going on, and none of us can really process even a percent of it. That doesn't mean it's not happening.

sure, but what i'm trying to say is that the terrorists involved in 9/11 were very evil people

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the terrorists who participated in the 9/11 attacks were across the board, all horrific human beings regardless of their motive

only goons would not understand that

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
How do I get these cool MIB jobs

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Son of Man posted:

pull out your teeth

and cut off your dick

2/3rds of the way there already!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I've disgracefully dragged myself through some of the wildest, raunchiest, near out of control bars in Southeast Asia as a young Marine in the late 80's. Going to an modern American "strip club" would be a pedestrian chore.

what a loser