Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

loquacius posted:

quote:

I have been married for 2 years to the absolute love of my life, and we dated for about a year and a half before our wedding date. On the day we married I promised to love, honor, and obey and I've kept that promise ever since. But I have been keeping a huge secret from her and I'm too pussy to tell her.I have been married for 2 years to the absolute love of my life, and we dated for about a year and a half before our wedding date. On the day we married I promised to love, honor, and obey and I've kept that promise ever since. But I have been keeping a huge secret from her and I'm too pussy to tell her.
Do I just chalk this up to young stupidity and keep it my secret?

Take it to the grave. If she doesn't know and you won't do it again, there's no reason to tell her other than to make yourself feel better and do you really want to break her heart for that? Or tell her. I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You sent in an anonymous confession and didn't tell us what you actually did to Heather? My guess is some form of sexual assault.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Desperate minds don't want to let go. Sorry, grief goon, but you're either imagining it or doing these things yourself in a grief induced fugue state.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

nickhimself posted:

People change a lot over time, and maybe you guys

Just wait until Jane sees this.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

you irl posted:

plant some drugs in his janitor cart for old times sake

OP should put drugs in his own desk and then tell his boss he saw Corey going through his stuff.

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I'm pretty sure the incest fantasy boils down to convenience.

"Why go across the street when you can go across the hallway?"

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Dec 11, 2016

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As far as fantasy novels, there's nothing better than The Dragon Diaries series and The Aeon Files series by Selena Drake (Ulillillia's sister's pen name)

Also I'm lying they're really bad.

quote:

...If you were smart, you’d start apologizing right now, before I get Myth on the line. Or would you prefer I send this up the ladder to The Lady herself?” There was a silent pause, and Duncan smirked evilly. “Even better; I can tell her brother, Sin, and let him deal with you.”
Dawon blurted something in what I suspected was his native tongue. “That kid’s related to Sin? The Sin?”
“Oh, you haven’t heard?” The vampire spoke so nonchalantly you’d think he was talking about the weather. “You’ll most likely want to be cremated after he’s through with you, that is, of course, if there’s anything left of you to bury. He does make an awful mess.”

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 16, 2016

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm not gay! It's what that nasty little slut Tracer would WANT.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I got the impression they don't know since he called them straight and emphasized how nobody knows he's actually a man. That or he's finding a lot of gay guys into loving women since he apparently passes as one before and during sex.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

lmao this is good

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Management posted:

My confession is that I'm a heterosexual man who is happy with the gender I was born into and only want to wear men's clothing and have sex with women (and womanish robots). I know there are a few others like me out there, I just wanted to tell you all to stay strong.

I've been told by actual people that actually think this that this is impossible because nobody can be 100% anything as we exist on a sexuality spectrum. Sorry, partially gay man.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Mangement posted:

(and womanish robots)

Jose posted:

you're the grandma loving prostitute aren't you

He mentioned the robots cause their hips won't break during sex

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

gotta charge my j/o crystals to perform sacred miracles

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

If something magical becomes repeatable and you can study it, it no longer becomes magic.

That would mean sorcerers are really scientists and they would have to trade in their cool robes and staves for lab coats and microscopes. I wouldn't tell anyone about my magic if I was one.

e: Honey, I accidentally lost my ring inside a stripper. She was as tight as a chinese finger trap. Ripped it right off like it was nothing!

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 21, 2016

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'd like the "enter my temple" one to be fake but my best friend did the exact same thing. Went from "I'd consider myself a feminist, I guess." to "I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight. I saw a scene in a show where a person kissed their romantic partner without verbal consent and it really brought up negative feelings for me. It's disgusting how society condones rape culture and how the victim just accepted the assault as okay."

That actually happened, by the way.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

butt cupping is actually the "this one weird psychology loophole will make any girl want to gently caress" trick from all those ads

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

quote:

Final piece of the puzzle, it's not low testosterone. I work out 1-1.5 hours a day every day with a personal trainer and he comments on my gains and my endurance all the time. I also at times get erections while working out due to the surge of testosterone and blood. So my penis works fine.

I'm assuming your person trainer is a guy in which case yeah, this was the final piece of the puzzle.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

quote:

I am terrified of the movie ghostbusters and still cannot watch it as a grown man. I do not understand why this is a "beloved" film and would love for someone to prove they've watched it without closing their eyes or skipping through the frightening parts (which is about 75% of the movie by my estimation).

I know a guy absolutely terrified of Jurassic Park to the point that he'll immediately leave the room if any part, even the calm parts, of those movies are on. He's not the kind of guy you'd expect to have a weird fear like that though. He has no other irrational fears that I know of, has worked in a morgue or something, will watch scary movies, etc. He says it's because he saw the first raptor scene when he was really little and he feels that terror every time the movies come up.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Panfilo posted:

Wouldn't a kid that was breastfed at an embarrassingly long time be less likely to sexualize breasts? I figure they'd associate them with their mom or something.

bolded the important part

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Management posted:

There's a part of my wife's family that is not allowed to know where our house is. They are white trash pieces of poo poo. Luckily the wife is smart enough to know that we want nothing to do with their drama and don't need them to steal our stuff. It sounds like your wife is mostly there, too, which is a good sign. Don't get involved in their mess, keep them out of your lives as best you can, and never ever give them money.

Same situation here. I'm just thankful my wife doesn't fall for the "family first no matter what" bullshit.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

areyoucontagious posted:

For real, nothing is more boring than hearing about someone else's dream, nevermind some anonymous jackass's flash dream fiction

loquacius posted:

Is this one forum drama? I have no idea who this guy is so I'm not sure. Will take it down if necessary.

http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/dreams.shtml Over 900 dreams and counting for both your reading pleasure!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Management posted:

Someone is confusing vigilante with thuggery. You are a paid thug, a hired goon. Also NOT AN ADDICT, lol.

Every employer's worst mistake.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

have you tried teamocil, goon who wants a lower sex drive?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I was in a bathroom stall at work the other day and somebody came in, went to the urinal, and started trying to psyche themselves up. "Come on. You can do this. Just do it. Nobody's here." I walked out of the stall and they instantly shut up.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Il Federale posted:

Did you both awkwardly look at each other or did you both just pretend the other one wasn't there?

I made a beeline to the sink and then the door without looking at him. I didn't want to know who it was. I'd probably know him by the voice but I think that'll be a much better realization. I'll hear my boss say the word "nobody" and lose my poo poo.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sjs00 posted:

My confession is that today while reading the thread in my usual spot two old women headed to the pub saw my skateboard but not me and said:
"Someone left a skateboard! Want to take ot for a whirl?"
"We'd have to go straight to the hospital"
And it was the funniest thing and I would totally let them kill themselves

I was in a Subway a couple years ago and two old ladies walked in.

"You mean to tell me you've never had a Subway sub?"
"Never have I ever!"
"Well you're in for quite the treat!"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would imagine that she meant she was half asleep but the way it was written sounded like she was just tired and decided to let the rape continue so she wouldn't have to get out of bed.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had a girlfriend with a rape fetish. We had to break up because I couldn't keep myself aroused when she was screaming "no."

So did I. We were fourteen and never went all the way but she wanted our first time to be special. By special I mean introducing myself using a fake name on AIM, tricking her into revealing her address, entering her unlocked window at night, and raping her in the dark so she couldn't be sure if it was me. I immediately backflipped the gently caress out of that. Eight years later, I'm hanging out with one of my friends who dated her after me and he asked if she ever wanted me to do weird stuff. Turns out she wanted to lose her virginity to him the exact same way.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

Sexual abuse is a hell of a thing

Less she was one of the ones who just is wired that way. I know who is and never had anything bad happened to her.

Her grandpa molested her for years but her parents didn't take her to therapy because it was "a family matter". I immediately told a teacher when my girlfriend told me who followed all the procedures and poo poo but nothing ever came of it either because her parents denied it or something else. Not sure why. They were pissed as gently caress when they found out she had told me and I told a teacher though.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Feb 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

Forgive my ignorance, but is doing DBZ moves actually exercise?

If you do them fast enough but I doubt he was. I have a kung fu side scroller game for the Kinect that kicked my rear end when I was trying to get back in shape and some of the moves are dramatic like DBZ poo poo. He was probably doing them slow like he was practicing his form or something.