Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ZombieLenin posted:

Probably. I know my relationship with the SA forums definitely played a role in my cancer.

Forums cancer real and can't hurt you. It's OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown posted:

Forums cancer real and can't hurt you. It's OK.

lmao, can't believe I left the crucial "isn't" out of that.

Guess I'm not perfect after all.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

burial posted:

I am curious why you believe you won't be free to pursue your own life until your child is 30 though. You're still allowed to seek fulfillment as a parent through things other than your offspring. It's normal and healthy, even. Necessary?

To be a bit more explicit than the poster above me - op is talking about ending their own life once their child is old and stable enough to take the hit.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

quote:

the closest thing to any kind of trouble i can even say is from age 8 to when i moved out for college at 23, because my mom is a loving miserable hoarder of cheap lovely clothes and shoes and tschotskes, she turned my brother and I's room into storage for junk and we slept in what was an open space in a hallway meant for an office. i had no privacy or even space to keep things for fifteen years and it left me miserably depressed and unable to do basically anything at all. i was also gay and my parents are shitbag homophobic right wingers so i never came out to them. still haven't because gently caress them.

This ain't normal or healthy at all so congratulations you have your hosed up childhood desire OP.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

vortmax posted:

:same:
Just because you think your experience isn't as bad as others doesn't mean it wasn't bad. Your pain is valid. Your bad experiences are valid. You can ask for help and treatment for your experiences without comparing it to others. You deserve to be happy too.

This is a way nicer way to say what I was trying to say.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Malachite_Dragon posted:

What if we don't have a wife to murder? :colbert:

People are just going to assume you murdered her and got away with it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Artificer posted:

You gotta log off cuz Twitter and CSPAM is not reality and the average American genuinely does not give a poo poo about the I/P stuff nor the protests as much as the online left think they do.

OK Boomer

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

remigious posted:

I would think that, even if the TikTok generation is pissed at Biden, they would know that Trump is loving awful by a huge magnitude. That’s what I want to believe…

This is the game of chicken that Biden is playing and it's really loving short sighted because rage goes somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mad Hamish posted:

Oh my God, shut the gently caress up about I/P and go back to talking about the therapist goon who got killed because he refused to cut his dick off while in the bug coma.

So your suggestion is to cut the ballsgenocide off